“Yummy but Expensive”

Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield and Exeter
Transit: Nearest subway: Green Line to Copley Station
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The items were very flavorful, but not overwhelming. I had the spicy lemongrass soup and a tuna temaki (hand roll). I highly recommend both because of the flavor and cost. However, it only makes for a small meal.

This restaurant is rather expensive. Those two small items cost me $12+ before tax and tip.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Off the plane, checked in to our Hotel, hungry, in a city we don't know and by chance we stopped here as we like sushi and it was close to the hotel.
A bright sunny day so we sat out on the terrace and had a fantastic lunch. The sushi was excellent, service was great and the price was perfect. One of the best restaurants of our holiday....Recommended...

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went there twice on our stay inBoston because the first time it was so good and I did not get glutened. The dishes are works of art. The first server was very good about GF food and told me I could not eat off my daughter's plate because it had soy sauce. The first night I had salmon with tomato sauce on top. Delicious. The second time I had filet mignon. So tender I could cut it with a fork. Delicious again!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Treated myself to dinner near my hotel (the Lenox) and enjoyed the southern Chinese-styled stir-fried lobster. Nice amount of lobster, great taste. I also appreciated them turning down the loud disco-style music that somehow didnt fit the ambiance of what I expected in such a restaurant.

1  Thank AbeLincoln115
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Went to this restaurant with a voucher for appetizer, 2 entrees, and dessert, and everything we had was excellent. Also tried some sushi (yellowtail) from their a la carte menu that was very good. Service was great. Lots of interesting menu items. Would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank ef_0524