“Blue Dragon”
Review of Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Dragon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #427 of 3,330 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This place was really nice. The staff were very professional. The décor really nice and casual and the food top notch. We were taken here for our anniversary.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Blue Dragon does not take reservations but went there for dinner on a Monday night following the marathon and had no problem getting a table. There were three of us and we ordered share plates so that we could experience a variety of flavours. Our server (cannot remember his name) was not over-the-top, but was nonetheless quite helpful in narrowing down share plate selections for us. We enjoyed the Indonesian Shepherd's Pie, the Pork Belly Baos and the Teriyaki Bison Burgers, to name a few items. All were extremely tasty. My friends and I especially enjoyed the Pork Belly Baos. I cannot remember the other share plates we ordered, but I do know that we gave the thumbs up to every one. We saved room for the Cookie --- mmm, not to be missed if you have a sweet tooth! Would definitely return to the Blue Dragon.

1  Thank SandyVancouver
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a hipster place where the food is okay but I am more a fine dining girl and I felt that Blue Ginger is just more that. The food was pretty decent but I wasn't blown out of the water. I would go back if my friends wanted to get a drink but I'm not sure I would go back for the eating experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband, daughter and I stopped at the Blue Dragon for a late lunch.
I had been there last year when they first opened and my husband had never been there before.
It was great the first time I ate there, but even better the second time.

First of all it's a small place so it can get a bit crowded at times, but it's very cozy in an Asian rustic way. I love the feel of it. And the staff is super nice and helpful!

The last time I was there I had noodles so tried a sandwich this time. BEST SANDWICH EVER!
I had the Korean Reuben which is made with short ribs. So moist, with all the flavors combining to make a happy, tasty explosion in your mouth. Very filling. I could only eat half, but hey, got to have more at home!

Go ahead and try Blue Dragon, I don't think you'll regret it!
My only regret is I haven't had dinner there. Plan on rectifying that soon

Reviewed 18 March 2014

It's amazing what they've been able to do with the cozy spot. The bartender is top notch and the food is bar none. My goo to lunch is the salmon salad and dinner the pot stickers. Also leave room for the amazing skillet cookie. The spot also serves until midnight. Hooray for Blue Dragon.

Been to Blue Dragon? Share your experiences!