Residence Inn Boston Downtown/Seaport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$389
US$282
US$365
US$327
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$275
US$318
US$257
  • Room Service
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
Agoda.com
US$273
US$228
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$325
  • Restaurant
All reviewschildren's museumexposed bricksouth stationrenovated warehousecongress streetfull kitchenloft styleindustrial feelfort pointtea party museumbreakfast barstudio roommarriott propertiesthe sofa bedfree breakfastan extended stayflour bakery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I so enjoyed our stay. At reception I was given a long stem pink rose. The rooms as well as the building were incredible. I love how they incorporated the history of the building with the design. Very modern and very clean. The shower was huge. The sink is in the bedroom, which I love, very European. I never understood why that has not caught on in the US. Breakfast was delicious and plenty of seating in the lobby. I am not so familiar with this part of Boston. The whole area is going through a wonderful, needed change. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2014

A new hotel in a great location in the middle of the Seaport area w/ great access to nearby restaurants and other nightlife options. Hotel is in a refurbished older building and has an pleasant blend of contemporary layout with character of an unusual space. Rooms were spacious with good amenities. I found staff to be pleasant even though I was visiting during a snowstorm. Only complaint is that its a little pricey; definitely paying for location. Overall, perfect if you want to stay away from the Weston and other larger and busier hotels nearby.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank William W
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My Husband and I stayed here this weekend and were very impressed with the hotel. Very clean and modern. Room was beautiful (406). There is no view from this room. There are a couple of windows but I'm too short to even see out them. No matter though. If we wanted to see outside, we went outside. Bed was very comfortable, shower was clean and beautiful, kitchen area well stocked. 2 wide screen televisions. Quiet night. Slept well. Free WiFi - business center has computers and printer you can use for free. Included buffet breakfast was excellent. It had a very good selection of food to meet your tastes. Front desk suggested Row 34 to eat. We couldn't get reservations because it was Valentines Day. However, we went early and got right in. The fresh fish was so, so good! Would definitely eat there again! It's right across the street from the hotel about 2 buildings down. Great seeing we're in the middle of yet another snow storm and we won't have to walk far or drive anywhere. I'm sure there is more but you get the point. We loved the place and would stay here again. I'm sure this place is wonderful in the summer!

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a view - so if you're looking for a view be sure to ask
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TerraceSnob
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We spent a night here (2/8/14) to visit with our daughter who attends college in the Boston area. The buliding was recently done, I believe the staff said June 2013, and it is beautiful. The lobby is large, but decorated and appointed so that it feels like many comfortable conversation areas. Our room (225) was extremely clean, large, well decorated and equipped. There were 4 of us and there was PLENTY of room. Well stocked kitchen, 2 large tv's, comfortable furniture, and did I mention CLEAN! Spotless was more accurate! The staff was very professional. From check in, to advice on area restaurants and attractions, each staff member went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. A request for extra towels was filled immediately, the very sweet and pleasant lobby bartender kept our drinks filled and the conversation fun while we waited 2 hrs for a restaurant reservation a few blocks away. I would return here again and again. Each and every guest we met was friendly and happy. A good indication that they were also enjoying their stay!!

Room Tip: A King suite is very spacious, even for 4 travelers
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lpfetzer
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed in a king room with a kitchen. It had full windows on 2 walls. The room was very nice. The hotel was a redesigned industrial building. It was redone very good. The staff was helpful with requests and questions. Price was good for Boston.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business