“awesome chicken wings!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Boston
“awesome chicken wings!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

crunchy, crispy - delicious!!! every bite you take makes you want to take another bite and another and another..just soooo good!!!!

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Rhode Island
“Awesome Wings”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Been here a couple of times and must that they serve some of the best wings that one can have. Crunchy crispy outside, moist and meaty inside. My only grouse is that they are skimpy on the soy ginger sauce and when I asked for some extra on the side, I was told that franchisor company's policy prohibits them from serving it on the side - I should have asked them to add some extra to the wings when they were preparing the order. They did provide extra hot sauce for the hot wings we had also ordered. Also ordered the seafood scallion pancake which was pretty good but nothing to rave about (good size serving). Be prepared for a wait on the weekends during the night. This place is busy.

• Visited November 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Known for their epic wings. Too pricey for me.”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We ordered delivery from here the other night, since the boy loves their wings. I wasn't craving wings but went out on a limb and tried some of the Korean cuisine, getting the Bibimbap.

I had never had it before so I can't compare it to much, but it was A LOT OF FOOD, I was able to eat it the next day as well.

I do wish it would have come with more rice, since there was so much everything else, and being a big fan of rice it didn't really even out for me. Also, some of the veggies didn't seem that fresh (which disappointed me, seeing the cost!)

The chili paste it came with was delicious though, and I'd totally buy a whole bottle of it.

We also got the bacon wrapped scallop/quail egg appetizer, but there seemed to be different things on each one, and before we realized that, the one that had scallops had already been eaten. I thought there would be more scallop and less quail egg.

A decent meal, and fair portions, but I just can't wrap my head around the cost, we spent almost $50 for the smallest serving of drumsticks, a very small appetizer and an entree.

not a favorite for me, but I know we will be back for the wings!! It's true they are the best around.

• Visited July 2013
Danbury, Connecticut
“Very Good Asian Price Performance”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Wings are great - of course
Sushi rolls - quite nice
Bimbimbop - wonderful
Price/performance is good
Casual atmosphere - clean enough
Prompt service

• Visited June 2013
Watertown, Massachusetts
“Great wings and service was fast and good”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The food is good and prices are great. The place is busy so don't expect to be seated right away. The food is so good, it's worth the wait!

Visited June 2013