Omni Parker House(Boston)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$308
US$284
1,192 results
All reviewstd gardenthe north endfront deskboutique hotelfaneuil hallbruins gamebed was comfortablegreat boutiquerooms are smallvalet parkingquincy marketwithin walking distancebeacon hillminute walkfreedom trailking roomwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I booked the hotel for my boyfriends surprise birthday. I had spoken to the concierge before hand and worked out a whole plan even a code for when I called so she would know we were close and could run a bucket of ice and 4 champagne flutes up to the room for us . When I got there she brought the bottle of champagne and his gift up to the room so it'd be ready when we got in. It looked great he was so surprised but I did notice there was no couch in the room and I reserved a junior sweet so there should've been. I went to the desk and before I could say anymore tey had already found a second room for us on the same floor free of charge! Plus 4 breakfast vouchers for the morning. Even got us a cab when we were ready to go out. They were absolutely amazing!! Will definitely be back again!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie H
Vanessa V, General Manager at The Boxer Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear KatieH,

That might be the best title of a review ever! I am so glad to hear that we made your surprise complete! We pride ourselves on our service, I have to admit I am so very proud of guest service agents who ensure each day that we give the best in service excellence. We look forward to seeing you again (surprise again next year?)

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Really close to the garden, great for an event. I would definitely recommend using the hotels valet service and double checking the cost if parking coincides with an event. Close to bars for after a game, hotel bar doesn't stay open very late. The staff was nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank m1352

Dear M1352,

We hope you enjoyed your event at the Garden! Besides our exceptional guest service, we are glad you also enjoyed our location. Parking in Boston can be tricky, and we are happy to offer a valet service open early in the morning until late at night. I certainly appreciate you reviewing the hotel and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Would highly recommend this hotel if you are in town for an event at the Garden. Less than a 5 minute walk tot the Garden and close to the North End, Fanieul Hall and Aquarium.
Rooms are quite small, but creatively decorated and very clean.
Staff is exceptionally helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GeoffChing88

Dear GeoffChing88,

So glad you enjoyed our exceptional service and our beautiful city! I have to admit, our location is super convenient to the Garden (just a block away!) and having a stadium in the middle of the city is one of my favorite advantages of Boston! Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We enjoyed our short stay at The Boxer in Boston. The updates to the hotel were excellent. The rooms are small but comfortable. Great location to Massachusetts General Hospital and other parts of Boston.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane B

Dear Jane B,

Thank you for your review! Our location is prime for those visiting MGH and we are so glad you enjoyed the revamping of our historic building! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

When I was looking for a hotel to stay at in Boston which was in walking distance to the TD Garden Stadium, I wasn't sure about the Boxer. Reviewing the pictures online I really didn't like the room. I decided to book the hotel and give it a chance. I have to say I am glad I did. The hotel is beautiful, our room was warm, cozy & very clean and the staff very friendly. My boyfriend and I decided The Boxer Hotel is our hotel from now on. It is close to everything we want to go see from Hockey games at the TD Garden Stadium, to Quincy Market and more... What I liked most about the hotel is the staff goes above and beyond. If you are looking for are looking for a hotel, you need to look at the Boxer. You will have a pleasant stay and will want to stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: We had a corner room which was quiet. I will say the entire floor seemed very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Terina C

Dear Terina C,

Thank you so much for your kind words- we really strive to provide amazing service to each of our guests and we are thrilled that you felt at home! We look forward to seeing you again in Boston!