Free cancellation until 24/07
US$579
US$374
Agoda.com
1,195 results
All reviewstd gardenthe north endfront deskboutique hotelfaneuil hallbruins gamebed was comfortablegreat boutiquerooms are smallvalet parkingquincy marketwithin walking distancebeacon hillminute walkfreedom trailking roomwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The Boxer Boston is a basic hotel but I think pretty good. The check in was fast and easy. The front desk staff were always friendly and helpful. The room was clean. I did discover an old used wine glass behind the room safe on day 4. I moved it beside the safe so it was super visible... Its still there when I checked out. The replenishment of coffee supplies was very inconsistent though. Nearly everyday I had to get something from the front dresk .. Coffee, sugar or cream. Not a big deal but had to make sure I could have a morning wake me up.

The location of the hotel is both good and bad. Its only 7 min walk to Faneuil Hall and all that the market has to offer. However its also only 2 blocks from TD Gardens too. This !means hockey games and one night Miley Cyrus was "performing". The streets were awash with 1000's of teens.

All in all the hotel was good and if the deal was good I'd stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Vanessa V, General Manager at The Boxer Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Robert M,

Thank you for your feedback! I have brought the inconsistany issue up to our team to ensure that it takes place correctly - my apologies for the issue! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the States- for business or for leisure!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

A small, pleasant and friendly hotel with excellent staff. We were initially unhappy at the size of our standard double room being rather small (especially as we were staying for 8 nights) and we were found a slightly larger one designed for disabled use. We would have upgraded had there been any larger rooms available. We had tried to do that and have a breakfast included prior to our visit but the hotel wouldn't do that without cancelling our booking with our agent in the UK (GHP/Avios) and rebooking directly with them. We wouldn't do that as it would have lost the ABTA travel protection covering the flight and hotel. Moral of that is if you want to get the best deal and not worried about an overall travel package with flights, book direct with the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask before you book.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Vanessa V, General Manager at The Boxer Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear HectorSussex,

Being able to respond to reviews such as these is one of my favorite parts of my job. At times when there are issues (in this case with room size) I love that we were able to accommodate you as best we could amidst the circumstances- that's what guest services is all about! Next time you are in the States we look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I booked the hotel for my boyfriends surprise birthday. I had spoken to the concierge before hand and worked out a whole plan even a code for when I called so she would know we were close and could run a bucket of ice and 4 champagne flutes up to the room for us . When I got there she brought the bottle of champagne and his gift up to the room so it'd be ready when we got in. It looked great he was so surprised but I did notice there was no couch in the room and I reserved a junior sweet so there should've been. I went to the desk and before I could say anymore tey had already found a second room for us on the same floor free of charge! Plus 4 breakfast vouchers for the morning. Even got us a cab when we were ready to go out. They were absolutely amazing!! Will definitely be back again!!

1  Thank Katie H

Dear KatieH,

That might be the best title of a review ever! I am so glad to hear that we made your surprise complete! We pride ourselves on our service, I have to admit I am so very proud of guest service agents who ensure each day that we give the best in service excellence. We look forward to seeing you again (surprise again next year?)

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Really close to the garden, great for an event. I would definitely recommend using the hotels valet service and double checking the cost if parking coincides with an event. Close to bars for after a game, hotel bar doesn't stay open very late. The staff was nice.

1  Thank m1352

Dear M1352,

We hope you enjoyed your event at the Garden! Besides our exceptional guest service, we are glad you also enjoyed our location. Parking in Boston can be tricky, and we are happy to offer a valet service open early in the morning until late at night. I certainly appreciate you reviewing the hotel and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Would highly recommend this hotel if you are in town for an event at the Garden. Less than a 5 minute walk tot the Garden and close to the North End, Fanieul Hall and Aquarium.
Rooms are quite small, but creatively decorated and very clean.
Staff is exceptionally helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GeoffChing88

Dear GeoffChing88,

So glad you enjoyed our exceptional service and our beautiful city! I have to admit, our location is super convenient to the Garden (just a block away!) and having a stadium in the middle of the city is one of my favorite advantages of Boston! Thank you again.