1,298 results
All reviews td garden the north end front desk boutique hotel bruins game faneuil hall great boutique rooms are small minute walk quincy market walking distance valet parking beacon hill bed was comfortable freedom trail mini bar junior suite
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Friendly staff, knowledgeable concierge and wicked clean rooms. For a smaller scale hotel they use the space wisely. We loved our smartly-appointed King room. The umbrella in each room was so thoughtful and allowed us to still enjoy our day out in the city despite the downpour. We'll be back. Good central location near two T stops (easy walk to North End, Faneuil Hall, Beacon Hill, Common).

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank uniquelymaine
Vanessa V, General Manager at The Boxer Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear uniquelymaine,

Thank you so much for your kind words- we love being adorable- and wicked clean! We will see you again when you head down south from Maine- hopefully without the rain!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Stayed at the Boxer Hotel for 3 nights and really enjoyed my time there!! The location is perfect, my room was spacious and super clean!!
But what really make me love this hotel is the Staff! They are soo nice and helpfull!! Thank you very much!!! Will definitely come back!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear CRIS08006,

I loved reading your review! It is so wonderful to hear rave feedback regarding our amazing staff and guest services- we certainly hope to see you again when you are back in the States!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights in April 2014. It's a great little boutique hotel in a reasonably lively area and has fantastic staff. I had read that the room sizes were a problem with some reviewers but, whilst my room was in no way huge, for a single guy it was more than adequate and I had no problems. The only (minor) issues that I had were no re-stocking of certain room facilities (water bottles, cream, sugar etc) and there only being one lift, which did mean long waits on occasions. Otherwise, everything was near perfect for the cost.
I would definitely recommend the hotel for a short stay and thanks once again to all of the staff who were a credit to the establishment.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank rhyd78
Vanessa V, General Manager at The Boxer Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Rhyd78,

Thank you for staying with us! We were so happy that you joined us for 5 days and hope your stay was enjoyable. I have spoken with our team who is ensuring proper replenishment of our complimentary amenties daily so that it will no longer be an issue. We look forward to having you join us again!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed at the hotel and everything had gone great, until I checked out. I called the front desk to have the valet get my car. I walked outside and the valet was parallel parking my car when he drove it into another vehicle parked on the street. My bumper was scratched. He got out of the vehicle, handed me my keys and did not say anything. There was not a manager on site so I called the hotel later in the afternoon. I was told someone would contact me the following day. They did contact me, but only by email. I quickly responded to the email and never received a response or call!

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff12245

Dear Jeff12245,

Please accept my deepest apologies that this was not resloved ina timely manner. I have reached out to you personally in hopes of discussing a remedy. I look forward to hearing from you and very glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great location in Downtown Boston (just a few blocks from the subway station) very close to Little Italy and Faneuil Hall. Love the architecture, newly renovated, very clean with a modern flair. The rooms may be a tad small, but hey, you are in Downtown Boston. Still plenty of room for us, we were out and about seeing the sites. The Boxer is a great place to call home base. The staff were ALL very helpful, friendly and professional. I would definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ruben C

Dear Ruben C,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the Hotel! And glad to hear that you have had some experience with downtown Boston historic hotels and our room sizes! We have done an incredible job if I do say so myself on capitalizing the space with our open closet concept and complimentary amenties. We look forward to seeing you again!