“Underrated lunch special”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is a great place to grab a workday lunch. Personal pizza and a salad for $7.95. And, if you're having one of those days, there are beers on tap. Bonus.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

They do a fair job, the place always just seems rushed the food is a decent value, but I would pay more for better quality.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We arrived in Boston by train, on the afternoon that the Red Sox played in the semi finals of the league playoffs. After checking into our hotel we set out to explore. Boston was alive with thousands of good natured, if loud, Red Sox fans, all heading to Fenway for the game. This meant that every cafe, restaurant and bar was crammed full with hungry fans, eating their fill before the marathon that is a baseball match. Bemused by this, not having witnessed such a spectacle before, we decided to walk around until the crowds eased. The game had to start some time, and allow the streets to clear. Of course it did, and so we wet into UNO, given that it looked clean and reasonable, and although busy....we had to wait 20 minutes for a space...it was not so bad. It was worth the wait. Good honest grub is what it was. I was pretty hungry by then, but there was too much food for me to finish...I found this almost everywhere we went. The staff were really pleasant and friendly, and the value for money was pretty good. We had a nice meal, eaten slowly, we weren't rushed, and it rounded off for us a busy and very pleasing day.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Went for a late hour dinner because was close to my hotel. They made me wait too much and when food finally arrived, it was cold. I've been only once, and I ordered very simple dishes, nachos, quesadillas, etc.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Service was fast and friendly, food was average to so-so. Very generous portions,but having large quantities isn't the best thing when it is just being thrown out. My mistake was going to a chain restaurant. I should have gone to a local home grown establishment.