This is the place to stay when in Boston. It can't be better located to see the north end, the harbor, and the commercial district. In addition, it's smack on the water. You're surrounded by yachts bobbing in the waves. You're in an architecturally interesting building with lots of windows, large rooms, a great common area and views to die for! Top that off with staff that seem to truly care about you and your experience at the inn and beyond. We were treated like you expect to be treated in a five star hotel. But we also felt like it came naturally to the staff.
The water taxi delivered us to the hotel from the airport dock and the boats to Quincy and Hingham were just across the way.
We'll defnitely return to this unique jewel whenever we visit Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Boston's waterfront in the historic North End and steps from Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market, Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina is at the end of historic Commercial Wharf. Newly renovated, The Inn offers ten guest rooms distinguished by award winning architecture and unique nautical styling. Five rooms have private decks and 9 rooms have soaking tubs or shower/bathtub combination. Enjoy the peaceful environment and beautiful harbor views of Boston Yacht Haven - a place you will call "Your home away from home". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn And Marina
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina Hotel Boston