This was our first visit to Boston and after reading the reviews decided to book it. Well we were not disappointed. The Inn sits on the Harbour and the suite we had looked over the marina and water. It had an outside seating area from which we could watch the traffic on the river from early morning to late at night. The room was very clean and we had no problems there at all. Breakfast was served outside our room and going out in your housecoat (which is also provided) and bringing it back to sit outside was a pleasure. Everything you needed was in this large suite. The staff are very pleasant and helpful at all times.. Near the Aquarium and bus tour main stops. Quincy Market within walking distance. If we come back to Boston we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Boston's waterfront in the historic North End and steps from Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market, Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina is at the end of historic Commercial Wharf. Newly renovated, The Inn offers ten guest rooms distinguished by award winning architecture and unique nautical styling. Five rooms have private decks and 9 rooms have soaking tubs or shower/bathtub combination. Enjoy the peaceful environment and beautiful harbor views of Boston Yacht Haven - a place you will call "Your home away from home". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn & Marina Hotel Boston
- Boston Yacht Haven Inn And Marina