“Great pub!”
Review of Solas Pub

Solas Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Solas Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #170 of 3,206 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Exeter Street
Transit: Orange Line Back Bay Station, Green Line Copley Square or Hynes Convention Center
Description: A proper pint. A warm meal. A cozy table. This is what you can expect when you step into Sólás, a quaint neighborhood pub with modern flair. Nestled in the heart of Boston’s storied Back Bay, Sólás is the perfect spot to while away an afternoon overlooking the bustle of Boylston Street or linger over beers in our intimate dining room. Our lunch and dinner menus feature classic pub dishes with regional New England touches. A rich selection of salads and stews, and sandwiches and entrees, are enjoyed with our extensive selection of draft beers, craft cocktails and hand selected wines.
Calgary, Canada
“Great pub!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Arrived in Boston just in time to check into our hotel the Lenox and make it downstairs to the Solas Pub and enjoy the first game between the Bruins and the Habs on our first night. Had a GREAT time and met some fantistic people and kicked off our 6 day trip on a fun note. Fun pub with lots of locals - so that has to been a good sign - great service and food was good too!

• Polish first
San Diego, California
“good for lunch”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Nice place for a late lunch on a rainy day, not too crowded, not too loud. good taps list, pretty good food and service.

Massachusetts
“Great pub but who knew they served brunch?”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

And it was a REALLY good brunch with an interesting menu. I had a fantastic salad with a large piece of grilled tuna (excellent quality) and my husband loved his breakfast pizza (thin crust with a fried egg on top). Service was friendly and efficient and while not inexpensive the price seemed right for the quality and quantity of food. We enjoyed drinks a the bar on the afternoon prior to breakfast and their soft pretzels with beer cheese are about the best snack every!

• Visited May 2014
Portland, Maine
“Average”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My son and I ate here as we generally like Irish Pubs. The Good: Nice pubby decor (and clean), good service, upstairs windows, not too crowded, good portion size (not too big). Good selection of draft beer. The Average: Food was average. I had the steak tips with extra veggies and no potato. My son had the shepard's pie. My green beans were desiccated and thin. Steak was cooked correctly, sauce was good. The bad: A constant stream of 70's classic rock ... I mean come on ... IRISH PUB!! Don't get me wrong, I like classic rock ... but the restaurant should fully commit to the Irish Pub thing. So overall I would say average. Everything was good but not stand out enough for me to go out of my way for a well deserved return visit (the base criteria for a better than average rating).

• Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale
“Great Irish Food”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The food and drinks were fantastic. The atmosphere is fun and makes you feel like a hometown bar. A bit small for larger parties.

Visited May 2014

Been to Solas Pub? Share your experiences!