“Amazing Food and Dining Experience!”
Review of Tresca

Tresca
Reserve with OpenTable
Tresca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #522 of 3,417 Restaurants in Boston
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: North End
Cross street: Cross St.
Transit: Haymarket, Fleet Center
Description: Tresca is an authentic Italian restaurant featuring hearty multi-regional cuisine with an exceptional wine cellar, offering a selection of over 500 of the finest vintages. Recent winner of the 'Wine Spectator' award of excellence. The warm captivating atmosphere and fireplace lit dining rooms capture the feeling of being in villa in Tuscany. The service is exceptional and the menu remarkable, a true dining experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We sat on the second floor and had a great view of the street. We tried several appetizers-- artichokes, calamari and nachos Bolognese. All were good but we really liked the Nachos. The pastas were equally good and large portions, fabulous desserts. Extensive wine list and specialty cocktails. Our waiter was great but not overbearing. A wonderful overall experience.

Peter W, Owner at Tresca, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your recent visit to Tresca and we're glad you enjoyed your meal. Looks like your from out of town so we hope you can dine with us again on your next visit to Boston!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went there cause the person I was with went there before and really had a nice experience. Service was great from the moment they brought us to our place till we left the building. Our server (Donna) was very nice and smile the whole time! I took the risotto del mare and boy was that a good choice! If your a lobster lover coming from a city that offer it unless it was frozen before, the taste and the freshness of the lobster and the scallops were amazing. The lobster broth that comes with it just added taste to the whole dish. My friend took the ravioli aragosta and she was happy of her choice as well. I consider we received more with the quality of the food in our plates then the price we paid so I will definitely revisit that place again!

Peter W, Owner at Tresca, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review Charles. We work hard to deliver a great dining experience at a fair price, and glad that you enjoyed your meal at Tresca. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed our Mother's Day meal here. First time at Tresca and was very impressed with the service and the meal choices. We choose the pre-selected 3 course meal at $49 which included appetizer, entrée and dessert.

Ambience a little loud but nothing too unenjoyable, the place was busy due to Mother's Day. Made reservations through Open-Table and the restaurant called 2 days before to confirm our time.(which I never experienced before but I thought was nice of them to confirm).When we arrived we where seated immediately upstairs.

Food was delicious, each one of our 3 meals where amazing!!! Waiter was so attentive and all the waitstaff where impeccable. Kudos to all of them.

I would definitely recommend going here for a delicious meal. Everything was on point!!!

Can't wait to go back!!!!

Peter W, Owner at Tresca, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for visiting with us on Mother's Day and we're glad you had a great meal and experience at Tresca. We look forward to your return visit in the near future!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We came here on a bit of a whim when we received a gift certificate as a reward from another dining reservations app. I’m so glad we did! Everything was excellent from start to finish. The service was wonderful and the food to die for. The Italian nachos (pictured) were amazing and I’m glad we asked for the “secret menu” Ray’s Special (also pictured). The pasta was homemade and sauces delightful. We look forward to returning here on our next trip to Boston!

Peter W, Owner at Tresca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks so much for visiting with us at Tresca and glad you had such a good experience. We also appreciate your kind review and glad that you found your way to the Ray Bourque special! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I picked out Tresca as my wife was flying in that night during dinner time. We arrived earlier than the reservation and they were very accommodating. Once we were settled the waitstaff got us started with some wine and bread. She offered recommendations for dinner. My wife knew exactly what she wanted, Eggplant Parmigiana. I struggled a bit as there were many things on the menu I wanted. I settled on Spaghetti Carbonara. We had the Beet Salad for an Anti Pasta.

When the main courses arrived, the Eggplant was a huge portion. The Carbonara was a perfect portion and when I bit into it I knew I made the right choice. It was so good! And yes, my wife enjoyed the Eggplant.

We skipped dessert as we were very content!

We will happily come back to Tresca and you should note they validate parking at the Parcel 7 garage in Haymarket.

Peter W, Owner at Tresca, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind review. We hope that you are able to visit with us again soon in the future.

Been to Tresca? Share your experiences!