“Great service, delicious food.”
Review of Eastern Standard

Eastern Standard
Reserve with OpenTable
Eastern Standard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Cross street: Beacon Street
Transit: Kenmore Station T stop on the Green Line and Bus Routes 119, 193, 55, 57, 60, 65, 8, and CT1 into Kenmore Square
Description: Eastern Standard is an American Brasserie located in the heart of Kenmore Square, featuring a heated patio and the longest marble bar in Boston. At Eastern Standard we strive to re-create every guest’s expectations. As you enter the restaurant you will be warmly greeted by a staff whose main goal is to make your dining experience among the best you have ever had. Guests can depend on the eclectic wine list to be approachable and unpretentious. We offer a full bar featuring 61 delicious classic cocktails from around the world and Eastern Standard originals. From the house made Charcuterie to the warm and indulgent Butterscotch Bread Pudding, your dining experience at Eastern Standard will keep you coming back again and again!
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The service at Eastern Standard is great.
The food menu is not extensive but everything on the menu is of good quality. The drinks menu is a really extensive.
It has a nice ambience with high ceilings and Jazz music.

There are newer reviews for Eastern Standard

Reviewed 3 October 2013

And not too many places have them. These were in a salad that was very good. The restaurant is a short walk from Fenway Park and makes a nice place to eat after a game.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Very nice ambiance, but also a very popular and loud place. Expect to wait, even with reservations. The food wasn't bad, but wasn't great either considering the price. I'd actually give it 3.5/5 stars, but I can't do that here, so I rounded up to 4.

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

What a great place. My wife and I went for a light meal and a few drinks. The drinks were incredible and the oysters were the best that I have had. I found myself eying other people's plates. There is a lot to try here. We will be back. I guarantee.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I have been to Eastern Standard several times over the past few years, and decided to go again last night for snacks and drinks with some friends. Everyone who works here is attentive and caring. The hostesses were very nice and helpful us get seated quickly. Throughout the evening our water glasses were filled regularly, and dishes were cleared away very quickly. The server was gracious and polite, prompt, and not over-bearing. Several times through the evening another staff member, presumably a manager, made sure we had everything we needed. The night was perfect. The atmosphere of Eastern Standard is very relaxing, yet energetic at the same time. The music and lighting are perfect, as is the decor. The list of cocktails is updated periodically, and always has an interesting and appealing variety. The cocktails are excellent. I will definitely be back many times.