“Incredible Customer Service!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Incredible Customer Service!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This hotel gave me the most positive stay experience. The supervisor of guest relations gave detailed follow up via email to a few concerns I had after checkout. Acknowledging me quickly, resolving my issues and even going above and beyond to explain their SPG points loyalty program instead of passing me off to someone else. She took full control and responsibility therefore one phone call was all I needed, saving me valuable time.
Normally once I leave a hotel the staff becomes complacent in assisting a previous guest. Not so this time.
The hotel also offers a Go Green plan which is ecologically forward. Save on housekeeping and get credit towards points or food services. The bed was exceptionally comfortable though the rooms were standard in size and amenities. The ease in walking to the Convention Center without going outside in frigid weather was a huge plus.
I have not been a big Starwood customer however, I will consider Westin in my future plans.

1 Thank XCaliforniaGirl
Donna F, Executive Assistant at The Westin Boston Waterfront, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you for posting your review. It was a joy to read that we were able to exceed your expectations in customer service since that is what we strive for on a daily basis and it's something we take great pride in. I hope you will stay with us again if your travels bring you to Boston in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (512)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed here for New Year's Eve. When we first arrived we were a bit on the early side but our room was ready. When we got to the room, we were shocked to see that it hadn't even been cleaned yet! So, we went back down to the desk and they couldn't have been more accomodating to get us another room. That room was perfect and the rest of the stay was flawless. Had breakfast the next morning on the premises at Sauciety. Rooms was quiet (for a New Year's Eve) and comfortable. Definately would stay again!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for posting your review. I was thrilled to read you enjoyed your despite the earlier hiccup with your guest room. We look forward to hosting you in the future.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed here for a conference. Location right next to a conference venue is a big plus. Rooms are clean and well-taken care of. Service was good, as usual with Westin - the Heavenly Bed and Shower were lovely. Overall would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Concierge booked a car/driver for 3hrs for a quoted price and when the day was over more than double the amount was booked on the credit card used and we were promised a resolution which never happened we were promised tickets to a comedy show in the hotel that were taken back on the day of the show. The problem was never resolved before we left the hotel and when asked we were informed that they had not any resolution. We were never even told they were sorry for all the problems. I hope that I never have to use one of their hotels for any further conferences that I will be attending in the future, and If I am on any planning committee for future conferences I will for sure nix any stays with Westin properties

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Please accept my sincere apologies for they way this situation was handled. While I was very disappointed to read your comments, we would like to speak with you further in order to reach a resolution in the matter. Please contact our Hotel Manager, Frank Guzzi at frank.guzzi@westin.com or call his direct line at
617-532-4685. We look forward to hearing from you.
Boston, MA
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Good experience - Several couples spent NYE 2013 at the Westin.
Rooms we're clean, modern, comfortable beds, not too roomy but adequate.
Location was great and parking convenient.
Only complaint was the noise.
Walls are not sound proof but given it was NYE you have to expect some noise.
Drinks and pub food available at Irish Bar next door and bar in the lobby.
Breakfast at their restaurant was very good and service ok.
In general we found the service and staff above average.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for posting your review. I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay to ring in the new year at The Westin Boston Waterfront.
Pleasanton, California
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Stayed at the Westin Waterfront for the Prudential Figure Skating Championships. Everything was nice. I would have given them 5 stars except it was a bit pricey for food and wine. Otherwise, no complaints!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider staying wish us again in the future.
Los Gatos, California
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed at Westin for Figure Skating Championship in Jan 14. Great hotel with fantastic staff and excellent service. We were arriving very early and I included a note in my reservation that we would need an early check in. Hotel manager called me the next day ! and said that even though they cannot guaranty an early check in they will do their best. On arrival at about 9 am they checked us in right away. I did not even had to ask about it twice. Great attentive service.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for the wonferful comments you had for our staff. I was thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to hosting you in the future.