3,006 results
All reviews convention center comedy club silver line irish pub heavenly bed city bar boston waterfront attending a conference the world trade center south station close to the airport large hotel logan airport restaurants and bars concierge desk public transportation the north end
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I received horrible service from this property, particularly by Adam on the night of 6/26. I explained to him that my room smelled and I would like a new room. Adam told me that because I had been in my room for about 30 minutes it couldn't be a smell issue. It was past midnight, and it's unclear to me why he thinks I wasn't being frank. I was tired and just wanted a reasonable room. He also wouldn't enter my SPG number. He raised his voice at me, and insinuated that I was a liar. This was beyond a horrible experience. The hotel is alright, but I'm of the opinion that Adam and by extension Westin handled a tired traveler extraordinarily poorly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank zander99
MJorgensen, General Manager at The Westin Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

I'm very disappointed to hear about the issues you encountered and apologize for the experience. Our Front Office Director, Caitlyn Weller would welcome the opportunity to speak further to better understand what happened; she can be reached directly at caitlyn.weller@westin.com.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We spent an overnight at The Westin celebrating our anniversary. After making our reservation we were contacted by Colleen and Matt, Experience Specialists, to ask if there was anything they could do to make our stay more enjoyable. They suggested restaurants and offered to make reservations. Upon arrival we found a special treat in our room wishing us a Happy Anniversary. Everything was perfect.

Room Tip: We were overlooking the harbor and it was a great view.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Frank G, Manager at The Westin Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your review of The Westin Boston Waterfront! We greatly appreciate your loyalty and I'm delighted to hear about your memorable stay. We think we have some of the best associates in the city and Colleen and Matt is no exception. Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us for such a memorable occasion and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Booked a room at the Westin for a "concert night" in Boston with my good friend. Our room was ready early when we arrived and the view was spectacular. The hotel is beautiful, open with lots of room in the lobby to meet with friends or get some work done. A great bar right in the lobby was convenient and can handle large crowds. The room was clean but the best part by far was the bed. It was the most comfortable bed I have every been on and I did not want to get up in the morning. Will definitely return to this amazing hotel the next time I visit the area.

Room Tip: Higher floor numbers give the better views of the city
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

I'm thrilled you had a wonderful stay for a "concert night" here in Boston. Our close proximity in the Seaport to the T.D. Garden and Blue Hills Pavilion provides a wonderful experience for a Westin weekend getaway experience. Thank-you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Had a very nice stay at this Westin. It was a very busy place and there was always a line at check-in but it moved rapidly and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was pleasant and included a fridge but no mini-bar. Bed was super comfortable - we slept very soundly!

There is a full service starbucks in the lobby and multiple on-site dining options. There are plenty of places in walking distance in the Seaport area - really up and coming with lots of new shops and restaurants.

Did not use the fitness facilities - found a yoga studio just a short walk away - but I was really intrigued to see they have Peloton bikes and if we were staying longer I would've liked to try it out!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

While our Peloton bikes have become a welcome addition to our Westin Workout complex, I'm thrilled you were able to explore the many new workout and yoga options the Seaport District has to offer. The new Seaport Square has an array of new dining options and shops that is making our neighborhood a great destination to work well and play well. Thank-you for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This overnight stay was part of a birthday gift for my boyfriend. The staff was amazing at Westin Waterfront! Check-in and check-out was easy... Also, Colleen and Matt (Westin Concierges) surprised us with champagne and a dish with berries, nuts and chocolates in the room along with a birthday card. SO generous and thoughtful!!! Thanks again for such a special stay at your property!! We'll definitely return...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HHW6408
MJorgensen, General Manager at The Westin Boston Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at The Westin Boston Waterfront for this special occasion. We're so appreciative that you took the time to write about the service you received while here. We strive to personalize all guest experiences and I'm happy to know we made your stay so memorable. Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.