“Seriously, happily wonderful!”
Review of Sorellina

Sorellina
Reserve with OpenTable
Sorellina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 3,391 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Dartmouth
Description: Contemporary Italian-Mediterranean cuisine served in an upbeat and sophisticated environment by a staff intent on providing you with a truly memorable dining experience. Sorellina, the 'kid sister' of acclaimed Chef Jamie Mammano's Mistral provides an intense look at regional Italian food with a modern twist. Sorellina's wine list focuses on some hidden Italian gems paired with an international selection creating an effortless opportunity to explore the unknown. The warm-modern design intertwined with the glow of the back wall mural and the floor to ceiling windows are a visually stunning combination.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

A truly fabulous meal in a gorgeous setting. The welcome was warm, the service was generous but discreet and the food was excellent. We waved off the tempting bread basket after our tasty starters, in favour of a split of the lobster gnocchi, which of course, was the very best decision. Sumptuous, and indeed if the bread had still been on the table, we would have sopped up the sauce from the lobster with a hunk of it! But then, we might not have enjoyed the mains as much, and certainly not the dessert (pistachio torta with sorbet), which was as tasty as it was beautiful. When we finally decided enough was enough, and paid the bill, the waiter left two salted caramel truffles for a final delight. Even given the feast we'd just had, they may have been the best thing we tasted all evening. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We went to Sorrelina's restaurant for a special evening after our son's graduation. The restaurant ambience is sophisticated and elegant and the service is impeccable. My husband and I had the two vegetarian pastas on the menu that evening and they were delectable. This is a special occasion restaurant and well worth a visit. We will return on our next trip to Boston!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Great italian restaurant in downtown Boston with very friendly welcome although I came as walk-in without reservation. Very knowledgable staff. I had a wonderful tuna carpaccio and the best saltimbocca I ever had with very good italian from Piemonte served by the glass. Very nice modern ambiance and extremely charming and effective staff.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I ate here with three of my colleagues, and everything we ordered was truly delicious. I had the Lobster Gnochi, which was much lighter than I expected (I thought it would be incredibly rich). This is one of the best dishes I have had in a long time.

My colleague ordered the Mushroom linguini, which he shared with us. This was also equally as good.

I would recommend this place for a date night, or entertaining clients.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I had an amazing dinner here while in town for the Marathon. We both feel it was the best meal we have had at a restaurant. I had the Lobster Gnocchi and he had the Filet Mignon. We shared the Tiramisu.

Highly recommended!