“Song provided the best service I have encountered”
Review of Sorellina

Sorellina
Reserve with OpenTable
Sorellina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 3,243 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Dartmouth
Description: Contemporary Italian-Mediterranean cuisine served in an upbeat and sophisticated environment by a staff intent on providing you with a truly memorable dining experience. Sorellina, the 'kid sister' of acclaimed Chef Jamie Mammano's Mistral provides an intense look at regional Italian food with a modern twist. Sorellina's wine list focuses on some hidden Italian gems paired with an international selection creating an effortless opportunity to explore the unknown. The warm-modern design intertwined with the glow of the back wall mural and the floor to ceiling windows are a visually stunning combination.
Indiana
“Song provided the best service I have encountered”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

In my many travels and in the many restaurants, Song was over and above almost all others (Mary Ann in Baltimore is still number 1, by a nose). She was very well versed in her dishes and was wonderful at helping us select wines. The food was delicious, especially the meatballs, the lamb, and the chocolate balls with sea salt. She asked us if we were celebrating anything, and we realized it was our three year anniversary of working together, but we never thought she would actually help us celebrate. She gave us dishes with happy anniversary on them and those amazing chocolate balls. She made a fun night so much more memorable.

2 Thank courtneymccollum

chicago, il
“Great for Foodies”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I think we had the best waiter I have had in a long time. We eat out 4-5 times a week from breakfast dives to five star. So nice to be treated like family, and professional in all. The food was outstanding. gnocchi with Lobster (of course Boston) was GREAT.
bathrooms clean, lobby welcoming except for hostess that try to make you feel unworthy.

Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Salty and Expensive”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

There is a lot to like about this restaurant. The staff and servers are very friendly and professional, the atmosphere calm (soft music thank goodness), with open seating (some booths or partitions would add a lot).

The prices are high -- all entrees above $40 with one exception. The food is presented beautifully -- A plus for presentation. However there is too much salt used throughout the preparation. It's bad.

Try the chicken. Though salty it is quite flavorful. The halibut was over cooked; a bit dry. The buratta was not flavorful but the beet salad was delicious.

For the premium pricing here, one expects more. Still, if you are not price conscious, and you are medically ok with extra sodium, you can have a relatively elegant night out at Sorrelina.

New York City, New York
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Did not have a reservation and the place very busy on a Wednesday night, however hostess went out of her way to try and seat us. It was late and we were not that hungry so we shared a caesar salad had Meatball with pasta and a steak Followed up with the chocolate cake. All were delicious but I do think the pricing is high for what you get on the plate. Yes the decor is nice and the wine list is good, the atmosphere is okay, but I would not be chomping at the bit to come back. I know its in a neighborhood where people are willing to pay but I would definitely do some more research before I return here. I don't baulk at a price point on a menu if I think the value is there. Not sure it is here.

• Visited July 2014
Irvine, California
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I took my granddaughter to Sorellina to celebrate her upcoming high school graduation. The ambiance was wonderful and the food was really delicious! The wait staff was delightful. I would come here again and recommend this lovely restaurant.highly

• Visited June 2014