“Awesome shop”

50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Awesome shop”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We had been here before and were happy to return. Great selection of vinyls, CDs and DVDs, movie merch, t-shirts etc. You name it, they have it. Friendly staff and a great place to browse for all kinds of items. Easy to find not to far from the Prudential Mall. If you have teenagers they will love it too.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank SarahCahill

Reading, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great store, large choice of vinyl”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Loved it here, nothing like it in the UK anymore with a great selection of music, films, toys, clothing and of course my reason for the visit....vinyl. Nothing old to be worthy of a mention but a large choice and much better price than the UK. I bought 8 albums in total. some headphones for my daughter and a hat for my son. Spent hours in here and the other stores around the city but this one was my favourite.

Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Boston institution”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I'm not sure how Newbury Comics has stayed relevant and competitive in an industry with such razor-thin margins, but we're all the better for it. They have a great selection of music (including in vinyl), comics, and pop-culture gifts.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank scharkoudian
Framingham, Massachusetts
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Love this store!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I've been shopping here for years!!! They have an awesome selection of CD's and DVD's (new and used), a ton of vinyl, t-shirts, hats, and just a random assortment of cool knick knacks! Did I mention that they are extremely affordable?? On Newbury St. in Boston, that's unheard of!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Justin H
Niagara Falls, Canada
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great store”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We saw the store while strolling and decided to check it out. My 9 yr old loves comics and can spend hours at these stores. There was some stuff that were inappropriate for him, but it wasn't anything too much.
The store definatly has viraity and for sure you will find something you like. We bought Big Bang stuff and Star Wars it was great.

Visited July 2013