“Pricey Chain but I still like it”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tremont
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed for a few days at the Omni Parker Hotel. We made dinner reservations prior to our trip. The restaurant is literally right across the street from the hotel. We both had steaks which were cooked as ordered and everything was delicious. I LOVED the Dirty Goose Martinis. I know this is a chain restaurant and it's pricey but I still like it.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is pretty much your standard Ruth's Chris, which is a good thing. The building the restaurant is in is gorgeous as it was the old Boston City Hall. Steaks were delicious as well, mine was a bit under cooked but was still fantastic. Service was great, portion sizes were good - can't complain much!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We absolutely loved dining at Ruth's Chris Steak House. We enjoyed the Restaurant Week menu which had great offerings at a reasonable price. My tenderloin Oscar was delicious as was the sirloin steak, sides, and dessert (bread pudding). Great wine selection and delicious cocktails really enhanced the experience. We definitely will return!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

First time visiting this Ruth Chris in Boston. After many great meals at their sister restaurant in Toronto (which we love), we had to check it out to see if this one had the same high standards. Let me tell you we were not disappointed! The food was perfection, the service friendly and we absolutely loved the ambiance! On our annual visits to Boston this is now a "Must"! I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Katherine B
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Even though it's a chain and even though I did not have steak this time! My friends and I came for lunch (DineOut Boston) and it was wonderful. I started with the Roasted Tomato Soup which was tasty and refreshing. I had the sizzling crab cakes for the entree and I have to say, these come close to Maryland lump crab cakes. These were blue crabs though so not as lumpy but still great with no fillers. Dessert was good. It was a bread pudding which was fairly light and very moist. I would dine here again as it is a very good restaurant. Service was good if a little harried no thanks to the restaurant week crowd!