“memeyaya Superb!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Boston, Massachusetts
“memeyaya Superb!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed at the Intercontinental for a family wedding. The ammenities were wonderful! The rooms were immaculate and the staff couldn't do enough for us. The food in the restaurant was delicious! I am from the Boston area and wouldn't hesitate to go out to dinner in their wonderful restaurant. The service and the food at the wedding was SUPERB! The room for the affair was elegant and beautiful! It is a wonderful venue for a wedding. I wouldn't think twice to spend a getaway at The Interconntinental with my husband, and we only live 30 minutes away.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank karen w

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (841)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
montreal
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

My experience at the Intercontinental Hotel was more than amazing.
We were celebrating our anniversary in Boston & upon check in, the lovely lady at the reception congratulated us. Checking in was easy and fast.
Room: very clean, big & spacious. The view was incredible. We were on the highest floor and had the Bay view.
I love the big bathroom (with massive tub) & the room was very comfortable (so was the bed!)
The area is perfect; walking distance to restaurants, shopping, the waterfront port, historical sites. We basically walked everywhere (downtown, north bay, freedom trail,etc).
I never got treated so well at a hotel. When we were out venturing the city; the hotel staff came in our room & prepared our room with music; a bottle of champagne, a box of chocolate covered strawberries and a congratulations card. It was very sweet of them.
Later on the night, before we headed out for dinner; we got a knock on the door & we got another complimentary gift from the hotel: a bottle of red wine, box of cheeses & chocolate mousse cake. We were simply overwhelmed & spoiled!
Best hotel experience ever! The hotel & staff exceeded my expectations.
Would definitely come back & visit this beautiful city & stay at the Intercontinental.
Thank you for making our anniversary experience so perfect!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank vicki_664
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Dear vicki_664,

It was an absolutely pleasure to read your review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback and praise of our hotel and staff. I am thrilled that we were able to help make your anniversary celebration so special and memorable. Please do come back soon!

Ian Pullan
InterContinental® Boston
Ian.Pullan@ihg.com
Ipswich, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have stayed here several times for business and everytime I have had a great experience. Every room I have had has been clean, large and had a good view. The staff are always friendly and go out their way to help. I would reccomend this hotel for both business and personal travel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank annepete22
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Tasteful ambience everywhere- upon arrival and throughout our stay. My husband and children came for a wedding that took place in one of the gorgeously appointed ballrooms- elegant menu, impeccable attention, and most beautiful interior and exterior surroundings! Intercontinental Boston was one of the most comfortable, enjoyable and memorable hotel experiences we've ever had.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Stacey R
Aptos, California, United States
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed at the Intercontinental the night before my best friend's wedding and could not have had a better more seamless or more luxurious experience. Everything I experienced, from late-night drinks at Rumba to the bed to the bathroom to the views of sunsets over the Fort Point Channel from the back deck, my experience was impeccable. My favorite part of the whole experience though - breakfast at Miel. The restaurant has the cutest decor (French country), the dining room is very bright with natural sunlight and views of the Channel (perfect for waking up and getting ready for a day on the town or a morning meeting), and the food and service were perfect. It would be my first choice for hotel, next time I need one in Boston.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for business. It was a great experience. The staff was friendly the rooms were very well appointed and the food there was good. Not to mention it's in a great location. I would recommend this hotel for business and pleasure travels. A welcoming place for the weary traveler!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear DivaRouge,

Thank you for your wonderful review, our team really appreciates the positive feedback. We know that travelling for business can be taxing and it is great to hear that you enjoyed your time here. Please come see us again the next time you’re in Boston!

Ian Pullan
InterContinental® Boston
Ian.Pullan@ihg.com
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Best experience for a city hotel staff was amazing!
Close to the north end and beautiful boston waterfront! It was a great stay in a great city I would stay here again anytime!
Steve at the front door had great breakfast recommendations and the hotel is so close to south station

• Stayed September 2013