“InterContinentental a Significant Cut Above in the Financial District”

InterContinental Boston
Ranked #4 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
“InterContinentental a Significant Cut Above in the Financial District”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have stayed here now 3-4 times for business. The rooms are very large and upscale. The hotel is impeccably clean. The greeting at the front desk and service is simply first rate. They charge for internet (boo). I personally love the location for walking to see accounts downtown or to restaurants in the North End. Big bar area with lots of activity. On my most recent visit, I discovered to my horror that I left my laptop in my room. When I got home to Chicago that night and figured out it was missing I called the hotel and Security assured me they had it locked up. They shipped it back to me the next day. Whew. My go-to business hotel in Beantown going forward.

Room Tip: harbor view is nice.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (884)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Pelham, New Hampshire
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We had a wonderful room overlooking the city for our our trip to Boston. The hotel, the room and overall stay could not have been more beautiful.The room was clean with a huge bathroom and wonderful tub. The reservation manager Lexi Santiago went above and beyond ensure our stay was as nice as we could have hoped for.The Thank you again Lexi for a wonderful stay

Happy Holidays!

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I were married the day before and with our honeymoon a month away we decided to do our "minimoon" here for the night. We got there we checked in at the ambassador desk and the lady who took care of us was so warm and friendly! We were told we were upgraded to a penthouse suite. It was beyond our wildest imagination. The room was huge, the view was amazing, the amenities were unbelievable and we were greeted to a nice bottle of congratulatory wine. The bathroom was spectacular. The rainfall shower was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. There was just so much space and the room was clean we wanted to stay there forever. The staff overall was extremely friendly and accommodating. My wife and I couldn't have envisioned a more perfect night after our wedding. I recommend this place to anyone looking to just have a romantic night in boston or just looking for a place to stay in general. Definitely one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had!!

Room Tip: The penthouse suite has a view to die for and the space in there is impeccable. I reccomend a room w...
Lowell, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We had An amazing room overlooking the water. The hotel, rooms, and service were excellent! The location was great, We were able to walk to different places in the area.
Club Intercontinental was great, it offered a great variety of beverages, snacks, a wonderful breakfast. A Very comfortable and relaxing environment.
Lexi Santiago provided excellent service, very friendly and knowledgable. She provided us with lots of great hotel and area information, which helped us have a very comfortable and relaxing stay. We look forward to stay there again!.... I Highly recommend this hotel, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Any room will be great! You'll get the best of both worlds, with either a view of the water or a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Celia O,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at InterContinental Boston. We appreciate the compliments of our hotel and staff and of course, you recommending us to others! It is always a pleasure to hear from guests who enjoy their stay; we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Ian Pullan
InterContinental® Boston
Ian.Pullan@ihg.com
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Having stayed at MANY hotels, this was by far one of the most amazing hotel experiences I've had. We chose this hotel based on it's proximity to South Station, but everything about it was just fantastic. The customer service was top notch, the amenities were great, and the room was just gorgeous. I cannot find a single fault with this hotel, and I can't wait to return to Boston and stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Chelsey G,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed everything about the hotel and our superb location. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to Boston!

Best regards,

Ian Pullan
InterContinental® Boston
Ian.Pullan@ihg.com
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We spent 3 days in Oct. at the Boston Intercontinental. We found the hotel to be conveniently located to tourist attractions and within walking distance to great restaurants. It was such a pleasure to be there. All the employees went above and beyond in service. Our room was very clean, well appointed, with lots of closet space and a huge bathroom. All of the food served at the hotel was beautifully presented and delicious. I will return. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the harbor in the back.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Wonderful room overlooking the bay for our first trip to Boston. The hotel, room and overall stay could not have been nicer. The front desk staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay was as nice as we could have hoped for.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family