“Another fabulous stay!”

InterContinental Boston
Ranked #3 of 86 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My recent stay at the hotel was excellent. I recently stayed here for 1 night, it's a great hotel. I've stayed here once before. Firstly it's close enough to most of Boston, but not to close to noise etc, a short pleasant walk from the busy areas. The hotel is stunning, it should not be anything but 5 stars on tripadvisor. The bars, lobby and rooms are great. The gym and pool are lovely, open early until late. The rooms are big, modern and all the facilities you could want. River or City views are nice. The bathroom is nice too, plus the room has lots of seating. Beds and pillows are important to me, this hotel has them both perfect. Top quality.!! The staff at the front desk are all helpful, as well as the reservation manager couldn't do enough. I can't rate the room highly enough. Sushi is very good, as is the bar. I would stay here again, and will.

Room Tip: Both city view and harbor view are equally great! It's personal preference.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (4,731)

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have stayed at the InterContinental Boston on multiple occasions and it has always been a delightful experience.

1- The service is excellent and extremely professional yet accessible.
2- The rooms are very spacious, very great furniture and large marble bathroom
3- The location is extremely convenient; walking distance from the waterfront area and the financial district. South Station is 2 blocks away and makes it very easy to use Boston's efficient public transportation system to get anywhere you need to go to.

InterContinental Boston is a great hotel in a great city.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

For this review VIP is VERY IMPRESSIVE PROPERTY...

I have not stayed at another hotels in Boston, why would I ?. This hotel is modern and a staff so far above the rest, its in the future zone of hospitality.

Great location for what I wanted>Lobster Roll. 100 feet away. Plus every other attraction you and your family would want to see.

Thanks for an awesome stay......

Room Tip: penthouse suite...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

My recent stay at the hotel was beyond excellent. The greatest part was the front desk staff.

I booked a room at the hotel while being a platinum ambassador, initially the room wasn't that good. however, as I explained to the front desk that the room did not meet my expectations, the lady at the front desk has immediately upgraded my stay to a suit that was really nice.

She was very professional in the way she addressed my concern, and took immediate action to ensure I don't leave unsatisfied.

I used 700 dollar worth of in room dining over my 3 days stay. Food always delivered timely and was very delicious. Everything else within the hotel was equally nice. And the location is very convenient for walking toward downtown.

The view on the harbor was really nice, and all rooms have very big windows with lots of sunlight.

I would return to the hotel very soon because I truly liked their appreciation for my status.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I recently stayed here for 2 nights on business, it's a great hotel. I've stayed here three times before and it's as good as it was 3 years ago. Firstly it's close enough to most of Boston, but not to close to noise etc, a short pleasant walk from the busy areas. Easy to get around and the silver line from the airport is a 2 min walk. I get expenses so could use any mode, but this is quicker and easy.

The staff are all helpful, couldn't do enough. I can't rate the room highly enough. Sushi is very good, as is the bar. I would stay here again, and will.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Been there 2 times in 2012 and 2013 and liked it.
In 2013, there was a party going on in the room next to us, At 1 AM i did call the front desk and they came in really quick.
The hotel is in the Financial District and there's not much to do near (5-10 min of walk).but it's not far from Quincy Market and Faneuil Mall. Really easy to find coming from the highway,
I didn't pay the full price as I booked on hotwire not knowing the name of the hotel before paying.
I wouldn't pay the full price to go there.
Like elsewhere in Boston downtown, parking is really expensive (45 $ per day).
The swimming pool was just fine.
So overall it's nice but don't pay full price as it's not worth it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear SMIAH,

We thank you for continuing to come back and stay with us on your visits to Boston; I do hope you’ll continue to stay with us on future visits and please know that booking directly does have many benefits including cancellation policies and earning IHG Rewards Club points. If this does interest you or if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any member of our team.

Ian Pullan
InterContinental® Boston
Ian.Pullan@ihg.com

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stayed at the Intercontinental for one night on a business trip. This was my second stay here and the hotel did not dissapoint. Very friendly and welcoming staff at check-in. The process was smooth and fast. Room was very well appointed and extremely clean. Bathroom was sparkling and bed extremely comfortable. Really nothing I can complain about at all. I had a late room service dinner upon my arrival and the food arrived quickly, order was perfect and quality of meal was excellent. The hotel is located on the bay on th edge of downtown and we walked everywhere we needed to go in spite of the cold. I would recommend the Interconty to anyone looking for a top notch mid-range priced hotel in a centtral Boston location.

Room Tip: Ask for a bay side room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
InterConBos, General Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear eurotripper22,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay and sharing your experience with us. I’m thrilled to read of all the areas in our hotel that you enjoyed from your smooth and friendly check-in, to the flawless in-room dining experience, to the clean and comfortable accommodations. Many thanks for recommending us to other travelers and we hope to see you in Boston again soon.

Ian Pullan