US$300
US$455
US$394
Agoda.com
4,904 results
All reviewssouth stationfire stationsoaking tubthe club loungeseparate showerwater viewchildren's museumthe financial districtbeautiful hotelroom servicecity viewthe north endquincy marketconcierge deskmini barfaneuil hallfitness center
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellant experience, everything was wonderful with the exception of the TV remote that did’nt work.
Our anniversary was recognized by the Front Desk, and we were treated to a tray of goodies. As always, our Intercontinental Boston stay was memorable.

Room Tip: TV remote did not work.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InterConBos, Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear John H,

First and foremost, thank you for your loyalty! We’re honored you decided to celebrate your anniversary with InterContinental Boston. We thoroughly enjoy surprising and delighting our honored guests for such special occasions. I do apologize for the remote malfunction you experienced during out stay. Should this happen again, kindly contact Guest Services by dialing “0” from your room at any hour of the day and one of our bright team members will be happy to address the issue. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spent three nights here and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We had a great room, and the location was within walking distance of all Boston downtown attractions.

The harbor location and very good service made this a great stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike P

Dear Mike P,

I’m delighted you had a wonderful visit with InterContinental Boston! We are fortunate to be located between historic and trendy sites and attractions sure to please a wide audience. Our knowledgeable team is eager to connect you with tickets and reservations that will enhance your overall experience of our great city. We genuinely care about helping you create unforgettable memories and look forward to the opportunity to open your mind to the possibilities available to InterContinental guests.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent location close to things but somehow not in the "hustle and bustle", superior staff from the front desk to the concierge, and well appointed rooms with all the necessities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an upscale visit to an amazing city.

Only negative was the beer selection in the lobby bar.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear derekzell,

Thank you for your kind recommendation! I’m delighted you enjoyed a restful and carefree visit. We hire the best in our industry who genuinely care about your well-being, and seek ways to exceed your expectations. If you are willing, I’m interested in hearing more feedback on how we may further enhance our beer offerings in the bar. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at Lisa.Ares@ihg.com should you think of anything you would like to add. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm not sure why Hotels.com lists this as a 5-Star hotel, because it felt more like a 3-Star. Check-in was wonderful as the lady at the front desk was very friendly and courteous. Sadly, that's about the end of our pleasant experience.

1) We paid extra to be upgraded to a room with the water view, but ended up being placed on a floor that smelled like dog urine. Upon stepping out of the elevator on the 10th floor, we were overwhelmed by the stench and it continued into the hallway leading to our room. I informed the hotel concierge, who assured me that he would send someone to take care of the stench, but we continued to smell the dog urine throughout our stay.

2) A while after we settled into our room, a pregnant hotel employee attempted to enter our room without permission. Thankfully, we had the door latch on as my boyfriend was hanging out in just his underwear. What kind of a hotel intrudes on their guests like this? It better be an emergency if you're going to barge into a guest's room. I opened the door to see why she was trying to enter our room, and her answer was, "Oh I just wanted to see if anyone was in the room." Wow. Ok.

3) The room decor was really dated, and the couch/ottoman placed in front of the bed was so filthy that neither of us dared to sit on it.

For the price that they're charging, you can stay at an actual 5-Star hotel. Definitely go somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Alisha S,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the conditions of your stay and intrusion you experienced. Rest assured this is not the standard of service we expect of our team members. I appreciate your feedback, which allows me to follow-up with the respective departments to ensure the utmost cleanliness and respectable behavior for all our guests. If you are willing, kindly contact me at Lisa.Ares@ihg.com so we may further discuss your visit in detail. You are a valued guest. I hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the city view to the detail of the amenities. This hotel let's you forget about the little things and lets you focus on why you are in Boston - whether its business or pleasure. The first night of my stay I didn't even need to leave the hotel. With Rumba bar in the evening and breakfast at Miel...I was refreshed for day two thanks to the level of service received.

Room Tip: Every room is fine!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Steve P,

I’m thrilled you felt at home with InterContinental Boston! Our skilled team works tirelessly to ensure guests have all they need to maintain routine and be well rested for the days ahead of them. No request is too small. No time is inconvenient. We remain at your service to take care of your needs as they arise. Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again, soon!

Be Well,