“Awesome way to see Boston!”
Review of Urban AdvenTours

and up
Boston Bike Rental
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Urban AdvenTours offers quality bike rentals and exciting guided bike tours of Boston - from historic landmarks to quaint neighborhood streets of Boston and Cambridge - for families, students and visitors. Ride with us and see Boston the way it was meant to be seen - on two wheels!
South Burlington, Vermont
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome way to see Boston!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We participated in our third bike tour with Urban. This one was just fantastic! Len and Kathryn did a great job of showing us the sights, and keeping us on track. A great combination of riding and sightseeing. The 15 mile Emerald Necklace tour encompassed some beautiful Olmstead Parks, and other rural looking trails, while at times riding in the middle of Boston traffic! Many wonderful sights. We even saw a horse drawn hearse carriage from the 1870's! If you are in Boston, and have a few hours to spend, these tours are SO well worth it and tons of fun! I highly recommend this one!

Visited October 2013
UrbanAdvenTours, Guest Relations Manager at Urban AdvenTours, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Dear Freddr,

Thank you so much for joining us for another tour! It is fabulous to have folks return to us when they visit Boston and we hope that you will come see us again next time you are on tour. The Emerald Necklace tour is a great fall offering that really highlights a different part of the city that visitors rarely see, I am so glad Len and Catherine showed you a great time!

Hope to see you soon!

“Great way to visit Cambridge”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Took the 2pm Cambridge tour with my girlfriend. Very nice ride with great views. Some people might need more comfortable bike seats, but still highly recommended!

Asheville, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour of beautiful Boston!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I think bike tours are a great way to get acquainted with a new city, especially if you are short on time. This tour was just what I expected, and more! This is a great way to see and smell Boston (and by smells, I mean where you want to grab lunch!). Our tour guide gave us a great overview of the history of this great city. We also decided to go to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum after learning about it on our trip. Don't be afraid either! The pace is easy to keep up with, we rode about 12 miles in 3 hours with frequent stops to take in the views. Also, Boston is very bike friendly!

Visited October 2013
UrbanAdvenTours, Guest Relations Manager at Urban AdvenTours, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
So glad you enjoyed the sights and smells in Boston! We do our best to help you build a good appetite by biking around - hope you found and enjoyed some of the fabulous Italian restaurants in our neighborhood! We're glad you agree that Boston is bike friendly, made all the better by folks like yourself. Thanks for joining us, hope we'll see you again on your next trip to Boston!
Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The way to see Boston!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Bicycling is the way to see Boston and Urban AdvenTours provided my wife and I with all we needed to do it. Being 6'4" it is not always I can get a bike for my size but theirs was perfect. Took the Emerald Necklace tour which was just beautiful. Many thanks to Moe, our guide who was both knowledgeable and friendly, It was a great mix of easy cycling and sight seeing. This tour is offered only as for the fall but will check out the others when back in Boston..

Richmond, Indiana
“A High Point of Our Trip to Boston”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Last Wednesday, the first day of my stay in Boston, I found Urban AdvenTours online and booked a tour the following morning. That Thursday morning tour through downtown Boston was a high point of our trip. Elise, our guide, provided a safe and interesting tour that only a bicycle can provide. It was not only fun but also amazing. My wife and I saw and learned so much.

Visited October 2013

Been to Urban AdvenTours? Share your experiences!