“The Best!!!!”

US$72.00*
Boston Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Urban AdvenTours offers quality bike rentals and exciting guided bike tours of Boston - from historic landmarks to quaint neighborhood streets of Boston and Cambridge - for families, students and visitors. Ride with us and see Boston the way it was meant to be seen - on two wheels!
Boston, Massachusetts
“The Best!!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was up visiting my daughter and her boyfriend, and they had rescheduled a Boston Bike Tour for the weekend we were up. They asked my husband and I to join them and we happily agreed.

The tour was above and beyond anything I could have expected. The four of us plus about 8 other people, and three guides had a fabulous tour of Boston by bike. We were fitted with bikes, high tech helmets and water. We learned about the history of Boston as we rode through so many of the Boston neighborhoods that I had never visited.
I have been to Boston at least once every two months over the past 12 years as my three children worked their ways through various colleges and graduate programs, and I thought I had seen it all.. This was not the case.

We felt safe on the streets of Boston and it was obvious that UrbanAdvenTours had provided the best possible route, to see the most possible.
Thank you Urban AdvenTours for a wonderful bike tour of Boston.

Karen from NJ

London, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Brilliant, safe & informative. Just do it.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Travelled on the tour on Memorial Day Holiday around Boston town. Our guide Ed was passionate, knowledgable and a great ambassador for the city. The pace was comfortable, the bikes fine and the route/commentary was superb. We had just a small group which made it nice. Ponchos were on hand in case of showers and everyone had a water bottle supplied.

Even for those that are not familiar with traveling on the "wrong" side of the road it was safe and very comfortable. Not much to add. It has been a highlight for sure.

Chicago suburbs
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Biking - great way to see Boston”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Did the City View Tour as a chance to see Boston at the end of a business trip. Despite the rain, it was very enjoyable. There was a combination of biking on trails through parks and city streets. Our guide, Kathryn, was very knowledgeble, and great at leading us through the traffic. I can't say I enjoyed the congestion and honking of cars in the city, but it was a great way to get an overview of Boston and it's neighborhoods. When I did the tour, I'd already checked out of the hotel, and was able to store my luggage safely at their bike shop while doing the tour.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“very helpful staff”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

was too cold for me to try a bike that day , but the staff there was very helpful in giving me valuable touristic information and map about the city...so kudos to them !

Visited April 2014
Toronto, Ontario
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best way to see the city!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Get some exercise in while seeing the awesome sites of the city. Urban adventure takes you on a 4 hour tour of all the main attractions in Boston. The tour guide (her name escapes me) was very knowledgeable and informative. This gives you an overview of the city's best sites. Boston is a very old historic city with many things to see. My favourite was going down little italy and visiting boston gardens. There are always time for great photos!

Visited June 2013