“Boston Bike Tour from a Local”
Review of Urban AdvenTours

US$72.00*
Boston Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Urban AdvenTours offers quality bike rentals and exciting guided bike tours of Boston - from historic landmarks to quaint neighborhood streets of Boston and Cambridge - for families, students and visitors. Ride with us and see Boston the way it was meant to be seen - on two wheels!
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am a Boston native and took the local Boston bike tour with one of my daughters who was visiting from out of town. Even though I grew up here, I saw some beautiful spots that I had never prevously seen. Our guides, Greg and Charles, were fabulous and I was very proud of how they showed off Boston. Also was a great bonding experience with my daughter! Would highly recommend this for visitors but also for locals!! An optimal time would be weekend AM or evening.

1  Thank David R
UrbanAdvenTours, Manager at Urban AdvenTours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your review! We love it when locals go on our tours and manage to discover new places. We are happy you and your daughter had a good time biking Boston.

Keep it wheel,
The UA Team.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I did the City tour on Saturday and we had a fantastic time. First time we toured a city on bikes and we will be looking to do it at any city we visit. The 3 hour tour took us all over the city with stops along the way to chat about different sites. Anyone who can sit on a bike can do it. We had children to grandparents on the tour and it was good for everyone. The pace is not difficult and Boston is quite flat to bike. The guides were excellent and really made the tour. The nice sunny day helped as well :). I highly recommend taking this tour when you first visit the city to get yourself oriented! Thanks so much Urban AdvenTours for a great experience.

1  Thank LiseNovaScotia
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Greg and Charles led our tour, with all of us on new bikes, complete with handle bar bag and water bottle. The 2.5 hour tour took in the whole city, with the exception of Sth Boston, because the 'southies' aren't too tolerant.
Best way too see the city; only wish I had more time to check out all the recommended sites.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We took the city view tour. Close to 3 hours, the guides were excellent. The bikes were new and well serviced. Altogether a great way to get insights you wouldn't get from a motorized vehicle. Most of the tour was on bike paths or bike lanes and we felt very safe. Cars were respectful, but our guide Baylor was quick to ensure cars were giving us right of way/plenty of space and tell them if they weren't!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Maybe the single best thing we did in Boston in our 3 days, 3 hour city tour in afternoon that was great. 4 people in our group and we got to places we would have never seen on our own and affordable. Really friendly, professional staff and would recommend this or any of there tours.

1  Thank Sue N