“Fun tour - even in the rain!”
Review of Urban AdvenTours

US$72.00*
Boston Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Urban AdvenTours offers quality bike rentals and exciting guided bike tours of Boston - from historic landmarks to quaint neighborhood streets of Boston and Cambridge - for families, students and visitors. Ride with us and see Boston the way it was meant to be seen - on two wheels!
Reviewed 13 July 2009

Great way to tour on a repeat visit to Boston. We went on the "Tour de Boston" - riding around the emerald necklace. Rode from the city up to Harvard and back. It was a rainy day, but that wasn't a deterent. Our guide, Greg, was very informative and anxious to tailor our tour to us! We had a great time! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 8 July 2009

We went on the Boston City Tour and we all loved it. Our kids are 8 and 10 years old and they loved being able to see the city and bike at the same time. Much better than sitting on a tour bus. The guides were knowledgeable and despite going through traffic, managed the traffic and people/kids on the tour very safely.

Reviewed 7 July 2009

I just got back from a weekend in Boston with a few friends, we took a 10am tour with Urban Adventours and it was a great experience. I'd been to the city a few times but never really had much of a feel for the layout or history until this tour. You'll learn a lot, get outside and get some exercise all at the same time. The tour guides were great, the biking was safe and fun but not too hard, and everyone had a good time. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone who is visiting Boston, much fun.

Reviewed 28 June 2009

Boston by bicycle is a fantastic way to see the city and to be a part of the vibrant urban landscape. I was fortunate to have my trip itinerary suggested to me by a long time resident of Boston, who marked Urban AdvenTours as a must do activity.
I booked my tour via the web for myself and four companions. Their website offered booking by both phone or web. The process was fast and easily done.
Upon arriving for my scheduled tour, the staff greeted us warmly and proceeded to fit us to a bike and helmet. I was very impressed with the quality of equipment and care the the staff took. to make us comfortable on the bicycles. They were patient and understanding for the less experienced members of my group, to explain the functions of the bike and proper riding technique.
We took the city view tour which was led by our street guide who made the experience fun and exciting for adults and kids in the group. We covered historic landmarks, modern marvels, quaint neighborhoods, college campuses and the beautiful city parks all in 2 and a half hours. We rode at a leisurely pace, always in a safe and controlled manner.
I would highly recommend this attraction to anyone visiting Boston.

Reviewed 28 June 2009

In planning our Boston vacation, we considered a Duck Tour, but after reading the great reviews about Urban Adventours, we wanted to do this instead. We almost didn't get to, due to a very rainy weekend. Due to the weather, we waited to book until we got to Boston and went to their store and talked to the guides. Our tour guides were Garrett, Chris, and Ted, and they were terrific! We learned so much about Boston from them. Now we think we know more about Boston than Chicago! We felt very safe riding through the city streets. Neither my husband, our 13 year old daugther, or I had any trouble keeping up. If you are considering doing this, DO IT!!! You won't regret it. We saw much more of Boston than we would have otherwise.