“Excellent taste and great value”
Review of Soulfire - CLOSED

Soulfire
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Have tried the soulfire BBQ restaurant in Brigham circle a couple of times....The decor isn't much to look at but the food is always excellent...the catfish is superb as is the brisket, fried chicken and ribs ! The service is always very good and they have started to serve alcohol recently. I love this place as it's great value...we have stopped going to Sweet cheeks and have started to come here for our bbq fix !

1  Thank Nicholas S

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Share the platter with a friend or two and see what this place is about. Fairly priced and a very tasty selection of meats. Dig in!

1  Thank John R
Reviewed 8 March 2013

We had a groupon for this place, and my boyfriend LOVES BBQ, so we had a date night.

First of all, they get an A+++ for accessibility, as they have buttons that open their door for wheelchair users (very rare!!!), and are just super helpful.

The food was delicious, and portions were huge! We are french fry connoisseurs and we could not finish their "basket of fries" even though they were so good! The rice and beans was also great!

Our waitress was patient, friendly, and did not hurry us at any time. She got bonus points when we paid- we forgot to tell her about the groupon until after she ran our card, so she did it again with no complaint, AND she came back and told us, with the groupon we didn't even reach our price limit and could order something to go if we wanted! We ordered an order of wings that were out in record time! We will definitely be back here.

1  Thank Malphaba
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Very good .. Delicious .. The food taste so good that I go there at least once a week.. My favorite is the fried catfish.. With the Mac and cheese and cold sweet ice tea ..
The crowd is loud and the movie screen sized television always has a sporting event on..

Reviewed 24 December 2012

The friend chicken is the best I have had at any place in the Northeast. I am sure there are some places in the South that have better but this chicken is amazing and must be tried by all. I do agree that the ribs are not the best but I also like the pulled pork and the chopped brisket.

1  Thank Andrew S