“Classy Dive”

Wicklow, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Classy Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Visited Boston on my honeymoon during the freak January weather and the Bukowski was our go to bar, partially as we stayed in the Hilton 50 yards down the road. Great beer selection, if you are at all interested in your beer this is a must visit. Doesnt look like much from the outside but it is quite nice once you are inside. Would love to visit again

Visited January 2014

Andover, Massachusetts
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Potentially Fun Place; Burgers Disappoint”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

This place shows up on a couple of "best burger" lists we've seen. Perhaps they meant the Cambridge location, because our burgers here were not impressive. Both were dry, and mine came medium, not medium rare, as ordered. They were not awful, but they were on the dry and bland side. Buffalo chicken ball appetizer was good. Place is narrow and noisy- not necessarily a bad thing if you're looking for that type of scene. Big draft beer selection.

Visited November 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

We stumbled in here because my husband is a fan of Charles Bukowski. We lucked out. We did not eat, but we had a few drinks. They had a good beer selection. The service was good, although we sat at the bar and there were not too many people in there. They had Father John Misty playing, which we dug as well. They are a cash only bar, but there was an ATM. We will be sure to go back the next time we are in Boston.

Visited June 2013
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“beer and burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

Great place for beer and cheap good food like burgers, sandwiches, chilli and so on (the hangoverburger is really good). Exellent selection of draft beers, both local and foreign. Atmosphere is relaxed with mostly rock/alternative music. Good place for friends or to go alone and eat at the bar like I did. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Visited June 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“About time I reviewed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

I just moved to Boston within the past 6 months and I must say that from the first time I walked into this bar all I have gotten was warm welcomes. Beer selection is out of this world and the bartenders know what they are talking about when you ask for suggestions. Cheep food! Try the White Trash Cheese Dip!!! Overall I will forever come back to this bar and will recommend it to all my friends and family for years to come!

Visited May 2013