Nice and clean, has everything needed, parking, tea, pop corns. Unfortunately we only stay there 1 night, wish we stay there for longer. Will highly recommend to others to stay.
Great experience, the location couldn't be better. Close to everything, the apartment was modern and well equipped.
This location cannot be beat it is in walking distance to Quincy Market, The Garden, Boston Market and there is a T line you can catch to everything else in the building! The room was fresh and clean and had everything you could think of. Where it fell short was in the details...
1. Faulty key to get in the front door made entering difficult and annoying. I called the day we arrived to get it fixed and finally got a text to bring keys to Stay Alfred agent the day prior to us leaving to have them recut. I didn't have time to do that.
2. Although this is a non smoking unit be aware the other units are not and we often smelled smoke in our unit. Again I called stay alfred about this they offered me air freshener. I passed. If smoke bothers you stay somewhere else it gets very smokey in the unit when others are smoking in theirs.
3. The second bedroom is pretty basic would have been nice if there was a dresser & TV in that room.
4.Ice maker didn't work.
5. Stove constantly had error message we couldn't figure out. Would have been nice to have instructions for these things.
6. Master bath shower is poor design and leaks water everywhere.
7. Master bath toilet is not screwed to the floor properly so wobbles every time you use it.
8.fixtures towel rack toilet paper holder are barely attached to wall.
Has potential to be a great unit and for the price I paid I'd expect not to have so many issues.
Great location! Rooms were nice. We easily had absolutely everything we needed to include a subway stop on the same block. I highly recommend this location!
Location can't be beat - tons of breakfast places and pubs on the same street, close to the T. The unit itself could use some drywall repairs, a fresh coat of paint, and some tightening of screws on bathroom fixtures - but was otherwise comfortable. There is major construction going on at The Garden, and one of the bedroom windows faces it - even 10 floors up, the construction noise starting at an early hour made sleeping in impossible.
A 100 yds. walk and you will reach the subway, CVS pharmacy and Celtics match!!!!. We found this place an excellent choice for walking to the Old Town or jumping anywhere by subway. The Stay Alfred management did very well on attending our extra day requirement.
This 2 bedroom condo was perfect for a new year's meet-up with my sister and her husband. The condo had everything we needed as I am a home chef and we cooked both dinners and breakfasts there. The beds were comfortable and everything was spotless clean. We took advantage of the parking and its very convenient and its only down one floor and the elevator makes bringing your luggage and coolers to the condo a breeze. There is a CVS on the corner and multiple bars right across the street - we enjoyed The Fours!