The Inn at Longwood Medical
US$454
US$404
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$227
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$297
US$223
US$182
  • Bar/Lounge
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$242
1,241 results
All reviewschildren's hospitaldana farberbeth israelfront deskmajor hospitalsfenway parkfree continental breakfastred sox gamemuseum of fine artsconvenient locationdunkin donutshotel restauranthousekeeping stafffew blockssurgerypatientscvs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I have stayed a few more times since my last review. I was just there this week and I was greeted by the same wonderful staff my family has grown to love and appreciate over the past couple of years. Upon arrival, Jenne came out to greet us as she saw us on the camera. Angel and Jose were there with wonderful smiles and a great big "welcome back!". It is a great sense of relief for us to see the same people. People who actually know us. To feel familiar 200 miles from home is an incredible feeling. Without the incredible staff, this would be just another hotel. Thank you so much. All of you. We will be staying several times in the coming couple of months. I would go no where else. The staff is wonderful and caring, that makes it home away from home.

Room Tip: I prefer the kitchenette rooms for the space and convenience of accomodating someone with physical disabilities.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2013

The location, with its proximity to the hospitals and universities in the Longwood area, is fantastic. The hotel staff, Bill in particular, was great in getting everything straightened away. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I have stayed here many times this past year and the rooms are exceptional. The staff is awesome and willing to help no matter what. The close proximity to the medical made it so easy for my wife and I when I had surgery at Brigham.

Room Tip: Front of hotel is very scenic, you can view a lacrosse game at times.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We were 4 friends and we stayed at "The Inn at Longwood Medical" hotel for 1 night. It was very closed to the subway, so it was really easy for us to go everywhere in Boston we wanted.
The room with two Queen size beds was really big and totally comfortable. We slept really good and everything worked really well for us. In our room was a little kitchen with a refrigerator and a microwave! Perfect for us girls! The bathroom was very clean and a big pro is, that the bathroom with the toilet and the shower was able to be locked, but the sink was available, while somebody was showering or using the bathroom!
The service was really good and friendly. Couldn't say anything against it.
Next to the Hotel, or more or less in/under the hotel there was a parking garage, where you are able to park the car!
I can really recommend this hotel and if I will go back to Boston I will definitely choose this one again! :)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Date of stay: 3/19-3/20, one night

Pros: Location, restaurant better than typical hotel food,

Cons: AC didn't work, window went to a hallway, no lotion, water smelled, not many amenities (pool, hot tub, breakfast, etc.), pillows thick an lumpy.

The hotel is close enough to the subway (~10 min walk) and close to the medical center. You pay extra for the location. It served the purpose we needed: a place to sleep for the night. I'd stay there again, but mainly due to the lack of choice in that area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business