“Great for teaming up with old friends”
Review of Vlora - CLOSED

Vlora
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Clarendon Street
Transit: Vlora Mediterranean Restaurant & Wine Bar is accessible by T. We are located within five minutes walk of both the Green Line (Copley Square and Arlington ) and the Orange Line (Back Bay).
“Great for teaming up with old friends”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We had a party of 15 for a team up and I was very satisfied. Great food (i had a bruscetta), nice atmosphere with many people, very good service. Price was reasonable

Peoria, Illinois
“good food reasonable price”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Had dinner on a Tuesday evening. Not very busy, so service was excellent and prompt. Servers were international so didn't understand my request for gluten free dining. They were able to answer enough questions about the food that I was ok. Had the kebabs which were very tender and nicely flavored, A side of rice and salad, and that was enough. My companion had the calamari and risotto appetizers, which she deemed very good. It was close to Copley square, and within easy walking of several hotels. It is downstairs - I didn't see an elevator, but, I'm sure there was one in the building. would definitly go there again.

• Visited November 2013
“Nice cafe for lunch”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

Sit outside on a pretty day at lunch to enjoy your meal here. The food is served quick and well prepared. The view outside is very pretty.

• Visited September 2013
Akron, Ohio
“Worth checking out”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had dinner outside on the new street side dining area. The downstairs restaurant is beautiful. The hostess was absolutely wonderful, I am sorry that I did not acquire her name. Our server was young and new. Not particularly attentive or informed regarding menu items and frequently disappeared for too long. Having said that however the other staff jumped in and made the experience quite nice. My husband had a Fettuccine con Pollo al Limone and had to ask for pepper flakes and parmesan to kick it up a notch. However I ordered the Spicey Barbecued Salmon and it was perfectly moist and delicious!!! I also thought that the carrots were the best that I have ever eaten in my 56 years. The bread was absolutely delicious! If we are ever in Boston again we will certainly go back.

Visited September 2013
Florida
“Lobster Roll”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We had a delicious lunch here. We sat on the patio, it is across from Copley Square, making it a perfect spot to enjoy a nice lunch and people watch. I had the lobster roll and it was delicious. Our server, Mamadu, was very nice and attentive. The restaurant was busy but the pace of the meal was good and we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. Definitely will be back!!

• Visited August 2013