“Looking for Vegan ”
Review of Vlora - CLOSED

Vlora
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Clarendon Street
Transit: Vlora Mediterranean Restaurant & Wine Bar is accessible by T. We are located within five minutes walk of both the Green Line (Copley Square and Arlington ) and the Orange Line (Back Bay).
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Looking over TripAdvisor reviews this looked like a good choice for my wife. They were very accommodating but the taste was lacking. Since it was Mediterranean fare I figured I'd try a gyro. Not so good. Might try again

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We decided to make a reservation based on the tripadvisor reviews. Well, they were quite accurate.
Vlora has a young and stylish décor. Our waitress, Christina, was very friendly and helpful.
We ordered meatballs, shrimp cocktail, gyro, vegetarian lasagna and Malbec.
We were very satisfied, the food was well prepared and delicious.
We will go back in the future.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We reserved the private room for a reunion in November 2013. It was an excellent location for our reunion. The staff was great and they took care of everything we needed. Everyone enjoyed the food and service.

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We had a party of 15 for a team up and I was very satisfied. Great food (i had a bruscetta), nice atmosphere with many people, very good service. Price was reasonable

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Had dinner on a Tuesday evening. Not very busy, so service was excellent and prompt. Servers were international so didn't understand my request for gluten free dining. They were able to answer enough questions about the food that I was ok. Had the kebabs which were very tender and nicely flavored, A side of rice and salad, and that was enough. My companion had the calamari and risotto appetizers, which she deemed very good. It was close to Copley square, and within easy walking of several hotels. It is downstairs - I didn't see an elevator, but, I'm sure there was one in the building. would definitly go there again.