“Not Worth It”

Ranked #41 of 157 Tours in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I've been touring stadiums with my kids. While it was great to see this historic stadium, the tour was really disappointing. The group size was over a hundred and we saw very little behind the scenes. You might as well buy a game ticket and walk around on your own.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"baseball history"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My kids (teens) aren't all that interested in baseball, not like me, anyway, and weren't interested in this tour. But my husband, knowing how much I loved Fenway Park since seeing a game there three years ago, he bought us tickets for the tour.
Bottom line, even my kids loved it! Our tour guide was awesome and knew so much! I loved hearing all of the stories you don't get to hear just watching a game. I loved going up to the Green Monster and seeing all the memorabilia in the club house.
Highly recommended!! Like our tour guide said, even if you're not a fan of baseball, after this tour you'll be a fan of Fenway Park. Oh, and it's now on the Historical Registry so it will ALWAYS be here, for our kids kids, etc. That is awesome!

1  Thank Pamela B
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Thus was an excellent tour with a lot of historical information and views of many different areas in the stadium. Very well done.
There is a lot of walking involved but worth it if you are up to it.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I'm not a Sox Fan but i love history. This is a great way to see Fenway Park. Its pretty cheap way to get into this historic park and see all sections and sit in all of the seats. The tour guide lets you in on many of the hidden secrets of the park as well as behind the scenes stuff. you get to see the Visitors club house, you get to sit in the green monster seats as well as the media boxes. Really fun, very informative, another must do and see. There is lots of parking in the area and if you go during the week you can park on the street for $2.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have been a Red Sox fan since college, so the ability to get into the park and see it from all different angles and behind the scenes was truly remarkable. Surprises on the tour (spoiler alert) were to see Fenway Gardens on the roof, the press box, and the always impressive Green Monster. My kids who are 10 and 12 thought it was "cool" but probably would have preferred a more engaging activity. It was a little expensive for them not to fall in love, I would suggest a ball game with kids before going on the tour.