“Perfect wedding weekend”

Ranked #5 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Massachusetts
“Perfect wedding weekend”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We began our journey of wedding planning with the Four Seasons in May 2013 and every interactions with their staff was professional, courteous,knowledgable and responsive. This is the perfect venue for a wedding - especially one like ours with lots of out of town guests. The event was surprisingly competitively priced for a late winter wedding (March 2014) especially considering how much more value one gets for the dollar at this exceptional property. We had roughly 170 guests with about 25 on-site guest rooms including the bridal suite. Everyone raved about their accomodations and most especially the high quality staff and exceptional food. We had cocktails, a superb wedding feast and a lovely brunch the next day. Great food, extremely luxurious rooms and most of all a highly attentive staff. Every single person who works here "owns" whatever need or problem you mention - they handle it whether it is their job or not. You can't beat customer service like that.

If you need an event venue, or just a lovely place to stay in Boston, by all means choose Four Seasons.

Room Tip: I am a very fussy traveler and I don't think there is a bad room in the place. Elevators are se...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
It’s such a great feeling to read a review like yours and I am touched at your kind remarks about our staff and our Back Bay Hotel. We're always honored to share in a guest’s special day by creating memorable weddings, and you are absolutely right that every staff member cares deeply about the comfort and enjoyment of every single one of our valued guests. I’m so pleased your special wedding journey included our Boston Hotel and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again for your kind words, which I look forward to sharing with all of my colleagues at the Hotel; they will enjoy hearing that they succeeded in making you and your guests feel especially welcome. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughtful comments.

-Awet Sium, Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (394)
Long Valley, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 April 2014

What can I say? How do you beat a Four Seasons experience in Boston? From the moment you check in until the moment you leave, you feel special at this hotel. I brought a large group for an event so I was upgraded to a small suite which only added to the experience of being pampered. I will be back

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
What a joy it is to read your kind comments. Our entire team prides themselves on providing extraordinary service from arrival to departure; and I couldn't be more pleased to know that you experienced just that. I truly appreciate your endorsement of Four Seasons Hotel Boston. Whether for business or leisure, when your travels bring you back to our city I would be pleased to welcome you personally to our Boston hotel.

Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We traveled to Boston and stayed at the Four Seasons with our two sons. The connecting rooms were oversized with nice bathrooms and comfortable beds. The pool was a great bonus and really fun for our sons. The concierges could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Hope to return sometime again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 990Care
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Many thanks for your review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay as well as your luxurious and spacious guestrooms. I'm thrilled that you were able to visit our lovely 8th floor indoor pool; what a fun time spent with family! I appreciate your comments regarding our Concierge and have shared your kudos with our team. I hope to have the honor of welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

orem, ut
Reviewed 2 April 2014

From the moment I checked in, the service was top notch at this hotel. Front desk service, gym staff, etc. Location is great right at Boston Common. I've stayed here a few times and I'm definitely looking forward to my next visit!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of Boston Common
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank almaf_12
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay at our Boston hotel; however, the greatest compliment to receive is knowing that you experienced top notch service from our staff. Our entire team prides themselves on providing last memories for our guests and I'm pleased that you had a memorable visit. Thank you for your loyalty; I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Boston in the near future.

Billings, Montana
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We spent a long weekend in Boston to visit the JFK Presidential Library and a few other tourist sites. The Four Seasons was the perfect hotel for our visit. The service was wonderful--as it always is at the Four Seasons, but there was a little extra something special there. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was a memorable event. The food was very good. As vegans, we appreciated having multiple options on the menu. Better than the food--was the service. We were treated like royalty by one of the best waiters we have ever had. On every level, every minute of our stay, our expectations were exceeded. Thank you Four Seasons!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
I'm over the moon reading your review; much thanks for your kind comments. I've shared your compliments with our entire team; we're all so appreciative. What's more, I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed the dining options and experience in The Bristol Lounge; our Food and Beverage team prides themselves on creating delicious dishes for all guests to savor. It's such a joy to know that you had a memorable stay at our Boston hotel...and for all the right reasons; thank you again for your endorsement. If/when travels return you to Boston, I hope to have the honor of welcoming you back to our Back Bay hotel.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

The rooms are good size with nice bathrooms. We have two sins and it's easy walking distance to many attractions Boston has to offer. The Freedom Trail is 1/2 a block a way. The pool on the top floor over looks Boston Garden.
Shopping and dining a short stroll to Newberry St. In hotel dinning restaurants are very good and easy to meet locals

Stayed March 2014
Thank you for your review of our Boston hotel. I certainly love the central location of our Back Bay hotel...and I'm delighted that you agree. The 8th floor indoor pool overlooking the Boston Public Garden is one of my favorite places in the Hotel; I'm so glad that you were able to experience the relaxing Spa area. Many thanks for your review; we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Best hotel in Boston! The room was spacious and an amazing bed. Breakfast (not included) was very nice with a view over the park. Staff is excellent and they do the utmost to make your stay comfortable. Swimming pool and spa on top floor are amazing and made our stay!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lage74
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words and feedback. It’s always wonderful to hear that our guests feel exceptionally welcomed by our staff. We’re also delighted that you enjoyed our extraordinary pool (it’s certainly one of my favorite spots in our Back Bay hotel). We hope to welcome you back very soon.