“A perfect stay..”

Four Seasons Hotel Boston
Ranked #3 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

My husband, 2 year old daughter and I stayed here last night. From the moment we pulled in front, the service was outstanding. At the welcoming desk, they knew our daughters name from when we called to reserve. She was thrilled they knew her name. The staff really went out of their way to give our daughter an amazing experience! The room was beautiful and food was delicious. I would find it impossible to have a less than perfect stay here. A special thanks to Toni, who our daughter is still talking about!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Katcortelyou

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Boston is one of my favourite cities and the hotel is perfectly placed for those who like to stretch their legs and explore the city via footpaths. It is located just across from the Boston Commons next to Back Bay and a very short jaunt to beautiful Beacon Hill, Charles Street and the river. The rooms are sizable and designed to the Four Seasons standards.

Unfortunately I was not able to take advantage of the conveniences (pool, ect), but the restaurant was excellent as was room service. I took my mother as a treat away and she twisted her ankle on the brick sidewalks. The staff arrived within minutes with a cool compress and a wheelchair so she was not subjected to having to sojourn in the room for the rest of our stay.

May I suggest Legal Seafood which is located next door in the Statler Building, Vittoria Cafe and Mike's Pastry in the North End on Hanover Street for the best cheesecake and cannoli's you will ever have!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

We very much appreciate your kind review, and were delighted to have you and family as our guest. I do hope that your mother’s ankle is recovering, and our staff were certainly glad to assist. Hopefully you’ll have more time on your next visit to experience our rooftop pool—noted as one of New England’s best—and our relaxing whirlpool hot tub.

I was glad, however, that you made it to the North End and to Mike’s Pastry—certainly one of our staff’s favorite places, hands down. Thank you for your kind review and all of us at Four Seasons Hotel Boston hope to have you with us again very soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great location, near subway and across from Public Garden and Boston Commons. Big room size, good layout. I am very sensitive to air conditioning noise but this room was extremely quiet! I didn't even notice that the air con was on! Comfy bed and pillows. Bathroom has tub and shower.

The swimming pool on the top floor was wonderful! After a day's walk, I was so exhausted. Went swimming (my way of relaxation) then relaxed in the hot tub, felt so rejuvenated afterwards.

Staff were very helpful, concierge recommended some very good restaurants!

We've been to Four Seasons Maui too, same great services. Four Seasons never disappoints!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

I always enjoy reading reviews like yours, and am thankful you took time to share your comments with us. Our pool is one of the best in Boston and I’m pleased you could make good use of it and our whirpool hot tub to relax. I’m so glad you found our accommodations to your liking, and we very much appreciate your loyalty, having stayed at other Four Seasons properties.

Our Concierge is always happy to assist our guests, and they are delighted to hear that you enjoyed their dining recommendations. We do hope that you will return as our guest in the very near future and thank you once more for your kind review.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

You expect excellence at a Four Seasons and that is what you get. The location is absolutely the best in Boston; we walked everywhere including a game at Fenway. The facility is older but in great shape with newly-renovated bathrooms. Our room was quiet. All staff know their jobs well and are very pleasant. We had a late departure flight so we were allowed access to the Spa floor to relax and freshen-up before leaving for the airport. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Location is awesome and the staff is amazing. There is always something within walking distance to do, see or eat! The restaurants in Boston are great ! There is a Legal Seafood behind the hotel! Wonderful trip!

Room Tip: Overlooking the Boston Gardens!
1  Thank mprunc
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your very kind comments about our Back Bay hotel . Thank you for singling out our staff as “amazing,” a compliment I enjoyed sharing with them at our staff meetings. We are proud that our guests consistently tell us that our location in Boston is second to none, and I’m pleased this was also your experience. We very much appreciate you staying with us during your visit from Raleigh and we hope you’ll be back with us again on your next trip to Boston. Thanks again for taking time to share your comments.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons in Boston for a long weekend. We took our baby, our 2 1/2 year old 8 1/2 lb Matipoo with us! The staff couldn't have been friendlier or more attentive to our dog! The hotel room was immaculate! The room service food was excellent! Had a wonderful hot stone massage at the Spa....just fabulous! I can't say enough about how wonderful our stay was! We are definitely going back in the fall!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We always enjoy when guests from our neighboring Connecticut come to Boston for a visit, and we especially enjoy family visits that include loved ones with paws. I’m so pleased you enjoyed our pet friendly Boston hotel and thank you for the compliments regarding your accommodations, room service and spa experience. I’ve shared your comments with each of the departments you mentioned, and the staff were so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Once again, I appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts with other travelers about our hotel. We very much look forward to your next visit in the fall, and thank you for staying with us when travels bring you to lovely Boston.

-Awet Sium, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My second visiting the Four Seasons was this past weekend. I took a long weekend and spent the day in Boston on Friday. Had a blast. The Four Seasons was our last stop. Had a Moscow Mule and wine in the bar/lounge area. Such a fun atmosphere. Single people can go and have a cocktail, couples can go and dine, young families can have a nice table by the window for dinner. The cucumber cocktails are amazing-very refreshing. My friend loved her Moscow Mule. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for including us in your long weekend itinerary, and I was so pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your time in our very own Bristol Bar. Our new cocktail menu has been getting rave reviews from guests, and I shared with our bar staff and Bristol Manager your comments regarding the cucumber cocktails and Moscow Mule. The ultimate compliment for us is a guest who returns, and I was so pleased to hear that you plan to be back. I hope we get to see you very soon, and thank you for sharing your kind words about our Back Bay hotel.

-Awet Sium, Hotel Manager