“LOVE LOVE LOVE the Four Seasons Boston” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Boston

Four Seasons Hotel Boston
Ranked #2 of 82 Hotels in Boston
Massachusetts, United States
“LOVE LOVE LOVE the Four Seasons Boston”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

I've stayed at the Four Season Boston for pleasure as well as for business and it is always perfection at it's best. From the moment I pull my car up till I check out their staff by far is the greatest there is. I'm a repeat customer and every time there is a special note with a sweet treat in my room when I arrive. It's the little things that make a hotel stand out among the rest. Last winter when I was there they had the hot chocolate bar in the Lobby which was AMAZING and I never miss a burger at the Bristol Lounge or their 5 inch tall chocolate cake. On the business level they are truly first rate, I was part of an event and missing a place card which would have been very embarrassing but within 5 minutes they had written down the name and came back with a printed place card that look just like the one that was missing. Small touches like that make all the difference and I appreciate how they go the extra mile. Whether you are in Boston for business or pleasure I can't say enough good things about the Four Seasons Boston.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Nicole F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (378)
Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

Whole hotel was immaculate - great views of the Boston public garden, rooftop pool etc. Everything you would expect from a Four Seasons
Pool was children friendly - had floatation devices available.

Best thing was the staff - everybody was very pleasant and welcoming, doormen, concierge, reception and the restaurant staff who went to a lot of trouble to accommodate my daughter's allergies.

The vibe is that they know it is an expensive luxury hotel, and are determined that having committed to stay there you shouldn't need to worry about anything else, and therefore nothing is too much trouble. Whatever you need to have a more pleasant and stress free stay they will gladly take care of and arrange.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Paul M
FSBoston, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, responded to this review, 17 October 2014
Many thanks for your kind comments about our Boston hotel. We're thrilled that you enjoyed each aspect of your stay; however, the greatest compliment of all is your remarks about our staff. Our team strives daily to provide extraordinary service for our guests and we're delighted that you experienced just that during your visit. We're so grateful for your comments and we hope to welcome you back if/when your travels return you to the Hub.

-Awet Sium, Hotel Manager
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

We spent the final two nights of our vacation at the Four Seasons, Boston after camping for four nights. Perhaps anything would have been luxurious in comparison but the Four Seasons outdid themselves. They welcomed our kids and our dog with open arms. The dog even had a bowl and bed waiting for her. Both of our kids have allergies and the kitchen staff was diligent about what the kids ate and even reminded us once when we made a poor choice. Absolutely great!
The location was also perfect. Right outside Boston Common and close to everything we wanted to see. We stayed there years ago and will definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Boston Common.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Turk-Turk1
Middleton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

"Perfect" is the only way to describe our wedding at this venue. I would never look anywhere else when hosting a special affair. Robyn, our wedding consultant is outstanding...A polished professional who knows how to deliver the finest 5-Star service imaginable. Every meeting, every email, every phone call was an absolute pleasure. Not one of our special requests was considered prohibitive. Instead, Robyn worked with us to produce an event that exceeded our dreams and visions. The unparalleled attention to detail resulted in tan exquisite presentation of the most delicious food and drink our guests had ever had. The timeline for the event was orchestrated perfectly. The hotel staff provided the warmest, most welcoming, most helpful reception to guests upon arrival and throughout the party. Every guest was made to feel special, as were we, the hosts. A wedding at the Four Seasons....it just doesn't get any better than this!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
      Location
1 Thank Kim12462
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

I got engaged here many years ago and go back often. We stayed in an executive level suite and it was spectacular. This chain is always the best in my mind and has never turned my two 100lb German Shepherds away. I've stayed at the Four Seasons in nearly every major city in the country and outside of the country.

I've never heard no with any of my requests, even the unreasonable ones.

Room Tip: all the rooms are great, get one facing the commons.
      Cleanliness
1 Thank DFrydenlund
Santa Fe, NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great stay in Boston for business. Very pricey but expected. Pool area was nice with a view over Boston Commons and the Swan Boats. Great location for shopping/restaurants. Does NOT have a full fledged spa facility, really just a massage room located between the men's and women's locker rooms. Locker rooms did have steam and dry saunas, located right by the pool and exercise facilities. Very attentive staff throughout the hotel. A hotel car is available to drop you off within a 2 mile radius, dropped me off at Fenway one night. Very convenient.

Room Tip: get a premium room overlooking the park
      Location
1 Thank RckyMtnDoc
Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm delighted that you enjoyed the many aspects of your stay from the 8th floor indoor pool overlooking the Boston Public Garden to the central location of Four Seasons Hotel Boston in the city and the complimentary house car. I'm so appreciative of your review and hope to welcome you back in the near future whether for business or pleasure.

-Awet Sium, Hotel Manager
Los angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

this was my third stay at the Four Seasons Hotel, Boston and will not be my last. There are so many nice features at this hotel, the lobby and entrance is very welcoming, warm and stylish. The staff is attentive from the front desk, thru the entire property. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

I was hoping for a park view but got a room on the other side of the hotel which turned out to be very nice. The bathroom was a beautiful marble with a full tub and shower. love the L'occitane amenities and they are always very generous if i needed more for my room.

i called late in the evening for extra pillows and they gladly brought me some in a very speedy fashion, the housekeeping staff is excellent. everything is extremely clean.

i went up to the fitness center and to use the sauna and shower up there. It is a very nice indoor pool with excellent staffing to help with any needs I might have. I love sitting in the pool area at the window looking over the Boston Commons, it is gorgeous and memorable

all in all , this is a great hotel for business and leisure and you can walk anywhere

definitely rate it highly