I cant honestly think of anything negative to say about Omni Parker House. The service here is second to none. All employees do everything to make you feel at home.
We stayed here for a wedding and everyone had great service consistently. The bride and groom stayed st The Taj (and paid much much more) and say they didnt have anywhere near the service.
This is one of the oldest buildings in Boston, lots of character and history. I didn't realise just how great the location would be either. Right near Boston Common, easy walk to Park metro station.
Special tips if staying here:
- sign up for the premium club (free) and get free in room WiFi and a morning coffee/tea delivered to your door
- take the old town trolley bus 2 day tour to experience everything bostonian. Seamus on concierge will sort you out!
- before shopping at Macy's ask at reception for the 10% discount vouchers
- Walgreens is a 2 min walk away for cheap and easy breakfast, snacks etc. you can sit in the sun out the front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the historic Freedom Trail in the heart of downtown Boston, the Omni Parker House has the perfect location from which to experience Boston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Omni Parker House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Hotel Boston
- Omni Boston
- Omni Parker House Boston
- Boston Omni