Revere Hotel Boston Common
US$365
US$327
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$275
US$318
US$257
  • Room Service
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
Agoda.com
US$273
US$228
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$325
4,384 results
All reviewsemerald loungepillow menurooftop barsmall balconythe theater districtbath productslegal seafoodindoor poolmodern hoteljunior suitelocation is greatupon checkparking garagefreedom trailbeacon hillnewbury streetskoah
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I picked this hotel last minute from the school website due to traveling to find an apt for my daughter and so glad we stayed here. I am huge on customer service and this hotel did not disappoint. I arrived super early and they were able to check me in. The restaurant is excellent also. Everyone went out of their to say hello and be helpful. My first impression of Boston is good just because of the staff here at Revere. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The Revere has a great location. It is within easy walking distance to either Boylston or Arlington 'T' stations and is a block from the picturesque Boston Commons. Hertz is a half-block away. There are great restaurants nearby.

The hotel doesn't look great from the outside but the lobby creates a great first impression. The rooms are bright, large and well appointed. Wi-fi is fast and free. Each room has a balcony and the full length windows keep the room bright and cheery. The beds were comfortable but I did have an issue with noisy air-conditioning.

The gym is smallish but all the equipment works. It fronts an indoor pool and is great for an early workout. There is a huge rooftop area outside the pool that one can chill at.

I've stayed at the Westin at Copley Square before but enjoyed this stay more.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I stayed at the Revere with my nine year old twins who are seasoned travelers. The staff was lovely. A complimentary dessert was sent to my children the first night along with a complimentary breakfast.

The room was beautiful and roomly. It was also close to Boston Common and the T. What more could you ask for?

Room Tip: We had a great room on the 20th floor with a lovely view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 7373Houston
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I spent a couple of nights at the Revere after having stayed at the Radisson, its previous incarnation, for the same conference, each of the last two years. The renovation is a definite improvement. I can't think of a fault in the room except for the shower water pressure. What prevents me from giving this business-class hotel a 5 rating is staff training.

Management needs to tell staff to stay off the guest elevators during peak hours, if they're not accompanying a guest. My first morning, staying on a high floor, two different housekeeping staff got on and off the elevator at two different floors: 4 extra stops on my trip down. That wouldn't be enough to prompt a complaint, but my second morning, heading down, same thing, one additional staff, then another staff member *holds the elevator door*, asks whether the other passengers and I were heading up (we weren't), and damn, that pissed me off.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2012

From the moment we walked into the newly renovated hotel, we were happy - beginning with the soothing, spa-like aroma of the lobby. We knew we were early for a check-in and had planned just to check our bags and begin sightseeing. Fortunately, there was a single king room open and we were immediately allowed access to it. The room was spaciously appointed exactly as we had requested, with spa amenities to try. The new outdoor rooftop patio was beautiful for a relaxing evening right off the pool and fitness rooms, with lovely view of the area. Just across the street were Legal Seafoods, Starbucks, Vapiano Pastas, Rock Bottom Grill, and Hertz rentals. Boston Commons and the T were only a few short blocks away. We I called about taxi service to the airport, my request was immediately handled and a vehicle awaited us as we stepped out the door. Great end to our New England vacation.

Room Tip: Next to the elevator were larger rooms; they were not in the least noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple