“Fabulous Room”

Revere Hotel Boston Common
Ranked #37 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We had a fabulous room on the 22nd floor of this hotel with a great view of Boston. The location, close to Boston Common, was ideal and we could walk to everywhere we wanted to go.The room was larger than any I've stayed in before and well-decorated/furnished. On the down side, we were unable to use the computers in the business centre to access or send emails.I presume there is security restriction, but the staff did not tell us this and said they didn't know why we couldn't use Hotmail, even after IT guys had looked at it. This persisted for the whole of our 5 day stay and other guests had the same problem. So it was great if you don't need that facility.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor for a good view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2012

This ultra modern hotel was very European in design. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed with very confortable beds. The service from champagne check in, to valet and concierge were fantastic. Employees were very friendly and happy to please. This is a dog friendly hotel and my little guy was treated to his own bed and food bowls. He was greeted with enthusiam and every effort to make him feel at home.

This hotel deserves much credit providing reasonable accomodations, in style and with a smile!

1  Thank cstcyr77
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We ran an event at The Revere Hotel and the service and dedication of the staff were excellent. A relaxed atmosphere whilst still keeping on top of everything. We are definitely using The Revere again.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I picked this Hotel for a business trip to Boston. I was pleasantly surprised with the interior. The room was very modern and looked much like the pictures. The fitness center had a variety of equipment and overlooked the pool. The Emerald lounge was spectacular and Aldo the bartender was very helpful and informative. Also Michelle at the front desk was courteous and helpful as well. Overall the hotel was more than I expected. I will likely stay here again on future business trips.

1  Thank EMVettedriver
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I picked this hotel last minute from the school website due to traveling to find an apt for my daughter and so glad we stayed here. I am huge on customer service and this hotel did not disappoint. I arrived super early and they were able to check me in. The restaurant is excellent also. Everyone went out of their to say hello and be helpful. My first impression of Boston is good just because of the staff here at Revere. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The Revere has a great location. It is within easy walking distance to either Boylston or Arlington 'T' stations and is a block from the picturesque Boston Commons. Hertz is a half-block away. There are great restaurants nearby.

The hotel doesn't look great from the outside but the lobby creates a great first impression. The rooms are bright, large and well appointed. Wi-fi is fast and free. Each room has a balcony and the full length windows keep the room bright and cheery. The beds were comfortable but I did have an issue with noisy air-conditioning.

The gym is smallish but all the equipment works. It fronts an indoor pool and is great for an early workout. There is a huge rooftop area outside the pool that one can chill at.

I've stayed at the Westin at Copley Square before but enjoyed this stay more.

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I stayed at the Revere with my nine year old twins who are seasoned travelers. The staff was lovely. A complimentary dessert was sent to my children the first night along with a complimentary breakfast.

The room was beautiful and roomly. It was also close to Boston Common and the T. What more could you ask for?

Room Tip: We had a great room on the 20th floor with a lovely view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family