“Relaxing few days”

Ranked #41 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Dublin, Ireland
“Relaxing few days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed here in October for 3 nights, Champagne on arrival was a lovely gesture. The hotel itself was lovely, situated right at the Boston Common. We were able to buy a bus tour ticket from the hotel and the bus stopped right outside which was very handy. The hotel restaurant was very good too, great menu and with great food. I would stay here again

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (676)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Danbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Our family (and Nibbles -- the goldendoodle dog) had a great stay at the Revere Hotel. Our room was great -- and the Rustic Kitchen restaurant offered a terrific hot and cold breakfast buffet that we enjoyed very much. The self-parking option was convenient. The staff was very helpful and affectionate to Nibbles. Also, there is a dog park close by. Now, if only Revere could arrange for nice warm weather for Thanksgiving... I guess we must visit again in Spring or Summer... ;)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Denville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it seemed like a great central location. We were highly impressed to say the least. From champagne upon check in and a hot chocolate bar while you wait for room, they staff was great in putting all four of our rooms together. The smell when you walk into hotel is so inviting! The rooms are comfy spacious and balconies offer a pleasant view.
The shower curtain is pretty cool actually, and the line of products in the bathroom are so awesome! I may purchase from before I leave I loved them that much. Rarely do you see full size toiletries two choices of shampoo and conditioner!
The emarald lounge was nice. Pool was nice too, needs a hot tub though! Rooftop bar is probably awesome in spring/summer.
So all In all this hotel is the spot to stay. Starbucks, Dunkin donuts, and tons of restaurants across the street. Would def stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
SOUTHAMPTON,N.Y.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

We arrived at 8:30pm and the car valet and check in was flawless and professional! We were shown our room right away with our bags. The room was very nice and comfortable. The only complaint was room service was not on time for our coffee one morning (we were there 2 nights) so we called and they sent it up right away. I applaud them for there early morning heroics as we were pranked or maybe something more serious Saturday night Sunday morning! I receive a call stating they were room service @3am... Right! They said they were at the door and I said I did not order and they said oooook and after that it left a sour taste in my mouth and we were hearing noises in the hallway. SO I called the front desk and told them what happened and ask if security can come up and check out the 12th floor. I heard them come up and the feet running away. This episode could have been anything from me opening the door and being robbed to my active imagination but I was happy that the Hotel took it serious and made the right moves!! Thank you!! I will come back to this hotel because I really had a nice time at this hotel the food is good and the service is very good the appearance of the hotel is modern and I like that. The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is because of the plastic flowers as decoration in the halls and in the restaurants.... very tacky! Change them to real flowers and plants and you are a 5 star!!
THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING US FEEL SECURE

Room Tip: I heard that on the other side of the hallway the view was better I was in 1208
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have traveled around the world and this hotel stands out as among the best! This is the perfect location. Everything is close- I walked to the Public Gardens in less than 5 minutes and we walked to dinner as well. The front desk service was superior and I loved the complementary champagne while checking in. I will definitely stay here when I return to Boston.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
New Fairfield, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Very happy with my stay and dinner at the Rustic Inn. However, my daughter left her phone charger plugged into the lamp between the 2 beds. When I got home that night, I called to see
if housekeeping had brought it in to lost and found. I was told that nothing had been turned in.
I know it was left there, and yet nothing was offered to compensate for it. No accusations, but the only conclusion I could come up with, is that it was taken by housekeeping. I guess I didn't leave a big enough tip. As a side note,think $46.00 for parking my car is quite over the top. The Park Plaza charges $35.00.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Laguna Niguel, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was very impressed with my recent stay at the Revere. After a long red-eye flight, the front desk was able to accommodate my request for an early check in. The room was comfy and warm with a fantastic view. I loved the bath products so much I bought some to take home! The location was perfect...I was able to walk everywhere. It was so easy and with all the bars and restaurants surrounding the hotel, I could grab a bite nearby if I wanted.

Jenni was very helpful in arranging my stay, Lyndsey at the front desk was great as well. Steve at the Emerald Lounge is a GREAT bartender and fun to chat with. He had a lot of great ideas for us!

I would stay at the Revere again in a second!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jenni V, Guest Relations Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
ECH923, thank you so much for your 5 STAR review! It was truly a pleasure having you with us! And we are looking forward to your return soon! Please contact me again when it comes time to book your next reservation to Boston!

Warm Regards,