“Wonderful hotel in Boston.”

Revere Hotel Boston Common
Ranked #39 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I would recomend this wonderful hotel to people coming to Boston. I travelled with a friend and we had such a nice experience there. We were welcomed with champagne at check in og the staff was always very helpful. The rooms are modern and big, I loved the bed, slept like a baby all the nights there. Exellent breakfast with roomservice, and the Rustic kitchen is a great restaurant with a great menu.
Thank you to the staff of Revere hotel, I will most certainly stay with you again when in Boston and recomend you to all my friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed here in October for 3 nights, Champagne on arrival was a lovely gesture. The hotel itself was lovely, situated right at the Boston Common. We were able to buy a bus tour ticket from the hotel and the bus stopped right outside which was very handy. The hotel restaurant was very good too, great menu and with great food. I would stay here again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Our family (and Nibbles -- the goldendoodle dog) had a great stay at the Revere Hotel. Our room was great -- and the Rustic Kitchen restaurant offered a terrific hot and cold breakfast buffet that we enjoyed very much. The self-parking option was convenient. The staff was very helpful and affectionate to Nibbles. Also, there is a dog park close by. Now, if only Revere could arrange for nice warm weather for Thanksgiving... I guess we must visit again in Spring or Summer... ;)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it seemed like a great central location. We were highly impressed to say the least. From champagne upon check in and a hot chocolate bar while you wait for room, they staff was great in putting all four of our rooms together. The smell when you walk into hotel is so inviting! The rooms are comfy spacious and balconies offer a pleasant view.
The shower curtain is pretty cool actually, and the line of products in the bathroom are so awesome! I may purchase from before I leave I loved them that much. Rarely do you see full size toiletries two choices of shampoo and conditioner!
The emarald lounge was nice. Pool was nice too, needs a hot tub though! Rooftop bar is probably awesome in spring/summer.
So all In all this hotel is the spot to stay. Starbucks, Dunkin donuts, and tons of restaurants across the street. Would def stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We arrived at 8:30pm and the car valet and check in was flawless and professional! We were shown our room right away with our bags. The room was very nice and comfortable. The only complaint was room service was not on time for our coffee one morning (we were there 2 nights) so we called and they sent it up right away. I applaud them for there early morning heroics as we were pranked or maybe something more serious Saturday night Sunday morning! I receive a call stating they were room service @3am... Right! They said they were at the door and I said I did not order and they said oooook and after that it left a sour taste in my mouth and we were hearing noises in the hallway. SO I called the front desk and told them what happened and ask if security can come up and check out the 12th floor. I heard them come up and the feet running away. This episode could have been anything from me opening the door and being robbed to my active imagination but I was happy that the Hotel took it serious and made the right moves!! Thank you!! I will come back to this hotel because I really had a nice time at this hotel the food is good and the service is very good the appearance of the hotel is modern and I like that. The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is because of the plastic flowers as decoration in the halls and in the restaurants.... very tacky! Change them to real flowers and plants and you are a 5 star!!
THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING US FEEL SECURE

Room Tip: I heard that on the other side of the hallway the view was better I was in 1208
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I have traveled around the world and this hotel stands out as among the best! This is the perfect location. Everything is close- I walked to the Public Gardens in less than 5 minutes and we walked to dinner as well. The front desk service was superior and I loved the complementary champagne while checking in. I will definitely stay here when I return to Boston.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Very happy with my stay and dinner at the Rustic Inn. However, my daughter left her phone charger plugged into the lamp between the 2 beds. When I got home that night, I called to see
if housekeeping had brought it in to lost and found. I was told that nothing had been turned in.
I know it was left there, and yet nothing was offered to compensate for it. No accusations, but the only conclusion I could come up with, is that it was taken by housekeeping. I guess I didn't leave a big enough tip. As a side note,think $46.00 for parking my car is quite over the top. The Park Plaza charges $35.00.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family