Revere Hotel Boston Common
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
4,376 results
All reviewsemerald loungepillow menurooftop barsmall balconythe theater districtbath productslegal seafoodindoor poolmodern hoteljunior suitelocation is greatupon checkparking garagefreedom trailbeacon hillnewbury streetskoah
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stayed at Revere Hotel for 2 nights in early December for a family gathering and was completely
the check in with champagne to the great linens in the rooms. Service was flawless and a couple
stood out for their impressive service – Claire at the front desk and Youseff in the driveway. Both
welcoming us.

The location is second to none, right near Boston Common and walk-able to almost everywhere except the North End which was a bit
of a hike, would just take a taxi next time.

Next time we are in Boston we’ll be staying at Revere – hopefully then we will use the pool and outdoor area.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights on November 29th. When we first arrived the parking attendants and bellmen were amazing. Very friendly and very happy and helpful. The front desk staff was great too. We had a Jr. Suite which was an average room. One plus about the rooms is that they have balconies and you can step outside for a great city view. Our main letdown was in the bar area. We had gone out for the night on that Saturday and wanted to stop in for a nightcap. Even though we came down in the hotel guest elevator, we were stopped by a bouncer type gentleman and asked if we were hotel guests. We said yes we are. (We are 42 and 48 years old). We were asked for ID. As a 48 year old woman I haven't carried my ID with me for quite some time. I was asked to go back up to my room and get my ID before I could pass him. Very inconvenient considering I was already asked if I was a guest staying at the hotel. So off I go and get my ID and alas! We were "allowed" to enter. We sat at the bar and and proceeded to get comfortable only to realize, as we put down our phones, gloves, etc..on the bar that it was soaking wet with alcohol and all sticky. My husband asked the young lady behind the bar if she could wipe it off with a towel and she responded "I don't have any". (with a major attitude). Hmmm you work behind a bar and have no towel to wipe a clean space when someone sits down? We were put off, ordered our drinks and decided to take them back up to our room. Once again we were greeted by the bouncer. We were again stopped by him and asked if we were guests!! Really?? We were only standing in front of him 5 minutes before and asked to go back to our room to get out ID's!! Jeesh!! He too, major attitude. This was our first visit to the hotel as we were curious. We always stay at Nine Zero. Should have stayed at Nine Zero this weekend too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Memebuffins2013
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Mary -

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your Revere Hotel and Emerald Lounge experience. We are delighted that you were so impressed with the service and comfort levels of the hotel, and take your feedback concerning the service ar Emerald very seriously. The General Manager of Emerald has used your review as a training tool to make sure our service is on point and seamless for every single guest.

I enjoyed speaking with you on the phone and appreciate that you gave me the opportunity to apologize in person.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Warm regards,

Tim Anctil

Reviewed 13 December 2013

We stayed at the Revere Hotel for one evening. This hotel is a gem in every way - location, price, customer service, cleanliness, and amenities. The contemporary style decor works very well in the common areas as well as the guest rooms.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed at the Revere for 4 nights and loved it! Spacious room, great service and location could not be better. We only went to the bar once (Rustic Kitchen) but the ambience was nice and service really good. Highly recommend the hotel.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

The hotel was very clean, room was big and staff wonderfull. The lobby had a nice gingerbread house witch was pretty. The room was always very clean, bed and pillows very very nice. The only thing that I can complain about is the small bathroom but very beautifull.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends