“Wow!”

Ranked #42 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Wow!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at The Revere after finding a great deal on a last minute travel site, reading the reviews this place sounded awesome, and it is! Great location, a couple minute walk to Arlington subway stop and the Common and Public Garden. Everyone at check in was very friendly, we checked our bags because we got there really early. When we finally got to our rooms I couldn't believe how big it was, when it comes to traveling, I'm a minimalist, as long as the room is clean it's perfect. We usually stay in smaller roomed hotels because we're out sight seeing not hanging out in the hotel all day, but seriously the view we had on the 15th floor, I could've stayed all day and stared out the window. And the Skoah bath products were fantastic! I would recommend to anyone traveling to Boston looking for a spotlessly clean hotel with awesome views and close to everything. Thank you Revere Hotel for such an awesome vacation :)

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Jenni V, Guest Relations Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Amy737, thank you so much for your 5 STAR review!

Its great to read you loved your room, the view and our location! We hope you come back soon to visit and when you do please check out our Skoah bath products for sale! They can be purchased at the Front Desk anytime during your stay!

Warm Regards,

Jenni Vingi
VIP & Audience Relations Manager
jvingi@reverehotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (685)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Hi there, my name is Michael. This is an absolutely incredible hotel, truly is. Renovated, beautiful architecture, modern, clean, fresh, and most importantly the staff are simply amazing. Such a breathtaking hotel, that my future wife and I could not resist but to book only this hotel for our engagement night with our friends.
Thank you Revere, for being the best hotel in New England.
-Michael

Room Tip: The Junior Suite King!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Derry, New Hampshire
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed for one evening to celebrate a milestone birthday. The location of the hotel was perfect because we wanted to see a show. It is connected to a garage so parking was a no brainer. There are many great restaurants within walking distance, even on this cold rainy day. I filled in the reason for our visit when making the reservation online, and at 4pm someone arrived with chocolate covered strawberries and a lovely card. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were the best I've ever slept on. I wish I could buy them for home. The concierge got us into the Rustic Kitchen restaurant and it too was fantastic. I have nothing but lovely memories.

Room Tip: A high floor for a good view.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear tkjolicoeur -

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Revere Hotel - we are very grateful for your 5-star Review.

I'm delighted to hear our fantastic staff took notice of your special occasion and made your milestone birthday even more fantastic. We would be happy to provide you with the name of the brand of pillow we use - many of our guests absolutely rave about them and for guests that want a different pillow experience, we offer a full pillow menu!

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

tanctil@reverehotel.com
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed 16 March 2014

In my experience not a 4 star hotel. Stains on upholstered chair. Frayed carpet near entrance. Very slow WI-Fi after 5 pm, could hear toilet flushing in next room. College boys floor below making crazy amount of noise. Bathroom had some surfaces that were not so clean. On the up side staff were friendly and helpful, bed was comfortable and central location to many attractions.
This hotel is a three star in my books.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Joe B -

Thank you for your review of Revere Hotel. We are delighted you found the beds comfortable and the staff friendly and warm.

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding the details of your reservation. I would like to personally walk the room with our Director of Housekeeping and Director Of Engineering to inspect the issues you mentioned in your review.

Warm regards,

tanctil@reverehotel.com
Hat Yai, Thailand
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

The Revere Hotel is very good, absolutely no problems! Claire and Tim on the Front Desk are superb. Sylvia and Navenca provide excellent housekeeping, my room was immaculate everyday.

I have to thank the hotel team for helping locate a misplaced item, thank you!!

It is a pleasure to recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Mr Eddon -

It absolutely MADE my Saturday morning to wake up and read your wonderful review and thank you for the personal mention!

I'm so happy you had a wonderful stay and it was a great that several of us got to know you personally on this visit. Please - travel safe and reach out to me directly if I can assist with your next booking at Revere. You already have my email address and I look forward to hearing from you. We'll make sure you get your favorite room!

Warmest,

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Nice modern, or at least, renovated, hotel near the center of Boston. The stylized lobby is particularly nice. The hotel personal was friendly and useful. The room had a decent size and was perfectly clean. The bed had one of the most comfortable mattress I have seen in an hotel. You even have the choice between different pillow size. The personal balcony can be fun, if you aren't afflicted with vertigo.
What I would like is somewhere to take a breakfast without going outside.
The aeration system can be improved a little.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear MartinT -

Thank you so much for your 5-star Review of Revere Hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and had a great night of sleep.

If you use the Mezzanine level (2nd floor,) you can access Rustic Kitchen via the hallway between buildings without going outside. Just so you know for next time!!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 March 2014

What a great experience. My girlfriends and I were getting away for 1 night for a birthday celebration. At check in we got a glass of champagne which after a almost 2 hour ride was a wonderful way to start the night. The Front Desk was very pleasant. The room was great. The #1 think I have a hard time with is sleeping at hotels because the mattresses are just not the same as home. To my surprise one of the beds was a sleep number bed which is what i have at home so i was excited and really got a great night sleep. The bedding was so comfortable. We felt very secure when we got back to the Hotel. When you walk in they make sure you are a guest and not just some random person roaming the Hotel. I will defiantly stay here again if i go to Boston.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Jenni V, Guest Relations Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dicetaters, thank you so much for your 5 STAR review!

Its great to hear that you had a great night sleep and that you enjoyed your glass of champagne at check in! Now that we are coming into the busy season we always have a security guard standing at our entrance to make sure only registered hotel guests are entering the hotel, our guest's safety and enjoyment are always are top priorities!

Thank you again for your review.
Warm Regards,