Revere Hotel Boston Common
Agoda.com
US$331
US$305
4,416 results
All reviewsemerald loungepillow menurooftop barsmall balconythe theater districtbath productslegal seafoodindoor poolmodern hoteljunior suitelocation is greatupon checkparking garagefreedom trailbeacon hillnewbury streetskoah
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My friend and I were in town for the Women in Comedy Festival, and with the stress of running around to different locations to sign in, perform, etc. it was super nice staying at a hotel where everything was taken care of for us! The staff was incredibly friendly (champagne on arrival!), especially Tim M., who went out of his way to make sure we knew how to get where we needed to be and made our whole stay more enjoyable. The room was lovely and very clean as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I've now stayed at Revere Hotel several times on business in the past 6 months and have been completely thrilled with my choice on each occasion. After my second visit, the front desk gals remember me and get me in early (usually before 10a) so I can shower before my meetings and freshen up. Luze is a first-class associate who goes the extra mile - like allowing me to check out 2 hours late when my meetings ran long. It's personal service and clean rooms that will keep me coming back - even if prices are now in the 300's - it's worth it for great attention.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob H
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I actually travelled to this hotel in December 2012, apologies it has taken me so long to write review.

Outstanding, class!!!

Wow! From champagne on arrival, we were treated like royalty from staff. We travelled from Scotland and got married in Boston, we told staff this and they made such a huge effort for us, honestly incredible, they made our stay.

Our room was perfect, 2 huge beds and plenty room for our son. Resteraunt and cocktails delicious.

Boston is the most incredible city and one of the best weeks of my life. If you are travelling here stay here

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The staff was very friendly during our speedy check - in and check-out. Tim M. was especially courteous and kind. We would definitely return to this hotel and highly recommend it. The room was clean and spacious. We had a balcony with a partial view of Boston. The location was perfect as it was right in downtown and was in walking distance of restaurants, bars, clubs, and landmarks.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed here for a weekend getaway. Loved the location and the friendly staff, Tim M, one of them!
Fun decor very refreshing from the usual hotels. Restaurants in the area that you need to try Abbey Lane and Ward 8 had the best brunch. Try it, you'll love it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends