“Amazing & modern Hotel”

Ranked #42 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Newark, New Jersey
“Amazing & modern Hotel”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is my first stay at the Revere Hotel. I was there for business and the first thing I noticed was the very modern look and feel when you walk in. The staff at the hotel is very friendly and provided me wi a glass of champagne upon check-in.

The rooms are elegant and roomy. They offer free shoe shining service and complimentary bottled water. The balcony has perfect views of the city. It's very close to many points of interest. You can also walk to places like: Boston Common Park, North end, back bay, China town and the harbor. It's a short distance from the train station as well.

the rooms are very clean. The restaurant, lounge and pool areas provide great service and it's very nice ambiance.

I highly recommend thine hotel and will certainly return.

Room Tip: Be friendly to the staff and always ask nicely
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank Claudia G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (703)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Astoria, New York
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed here in June 2014 with a group of 7 girls for a Bachelorette weekend. We were greeted by Tim M. who made sure we received the accommodations that we requested, and that our trip was top notch. The rooms were clean and beautiful, the staff was knowledgeable, reliable, and just awesome. The views from our balcony were perfect- and the proximity to everything we wanted to do while we were visiting was quick and easy. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a fun weekend in Boston.Thanks to everyone at the Revere for making our weekend!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sam H
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was great! It is centrally located so we were able to walk to the harbor and the north end one day and to back bay the next! If you need a cab, the guys out front can grab you one in a second! Yusef was so accommodating and my family felt like we had made a friend by the time we left!
My family was visiting Boston to see me graduate from medical school, and there was Champagne waiting in my room when we returned after the ceremony! I loved this hotel and will definitely return when I visit Boston again!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Caroline M
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I booked the Revere Hotel for a bachelorette weekend and it was everything we expected and more! Tim M at the front desk made sure our group had connecting rooms as we requested. He was extremely friendly and made our experience even more enjoyable! The champagne upon check-in was a nice perk. The rooms were very nice and clean. The hotel was in a very convenient location to where we were going that night. Thank you Revere Hotel for a great night in Boston!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Erica427
Bangor, Maine
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This hotel is very modern and nice. It is fancy and elegant which my teens enjoyed. A concierge gave us directions somewhere although they were incorrect. Although another concierge later on gave us great directions and also recommended some places nearby we should eat at. The hotel is a short walk to Chinatown and places like Dunkin Donuts, 7 11 etc. Some rooms have really nice views. Our room was very clean and the entire staff was super friendly even the maids. I would come back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Nat S
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This hotel was everything and more. We were checked in by Tim M. He was professional, amiable, helpful and truly the perfect way to help contribute to this wonderful bachelorette weekend. Thanks to the Revere hotel for lovely accommodations and thanks again to Tim for making this weekend a success and unforgettable.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank WFlax
LA
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Stay away from this hotel if you have any sensitivity to OVERWHELMING perfume. For some unexplainable reason they saturate the lobby with heavily perfumed air. You can smell it from the corner when you approach their building. I felt nauseated by it and noticed other people covering their face with scarves and jacket collars as we waited for the elevator. I stayed 6 nights and they perfumed the lobby all day everyday.
Obnoxious.
Apparently they have a club in the hotel that caters to obnoxious people too. I was in a crowded elevator with two teenaged girls and 3 grown men got on and began boasting loudly about the party they were going to have "in their pants tonight". Gross.
I don't recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Sweetiepie12344
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear Sweetie -

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you found the scent so overly offensive. It is obviously not our goal to offend our guests - and for every negative comment about the scent, we receive 50 inquiries and comments about how much guests enjoy it to the point that we created a White Tea and Thyme Brand Candle.

If it detracted so seriously from your hotel stay, I would be happy to discuss with you further. My direct line is 617-457-2621 and I will be reachable Mon-Saturday this week from 730am-6pm.

Tim Anctil