Revere Hotel Boston Common
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$434
US$327
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$275
US$318
US$257
  • Room Service
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$235
Agoda.com
US$273
US$228
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$325
4,384 results
All reviewsemerald loungepillow menurooftop barsmall balconythe theater districtbath productslegal seafoodindoor poolmodern hoteljunior suitelocation is greatupon checkparking garagefreedom trailbeacon hillnewbury streetskoah
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I recently stayed in the Revere hotel with my college roommates while we attended our reunion. We try to choose a new hotel each time we get together. The Revere is modern and nicely decorated. You are welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine at check in. The staff is friendly and eager to please. The hotel location is close to a variety of restaurants and nearby a "T" stop. When I needed to find a post office open on Saturday, the young lady at the desk was very helpful, locating one and providing great directions. We had a busy schedule so I did not take advantage of the roof top pool or eat in the restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Rita -

Thank you so much for the great review and compliments about the hotel and staff - it is much appreciated. I hope we can welcome you back this summer so you can experience the pool and rooftop @ Revere.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel was impressive in its decor and well appointed. The beds were very comfortable! It was extremely convenient to everything we wanted to do. We could walk where we wanted to. We did not have a rental car because the valet was so expensive that it did not make sense for us.
At night it turned in to a night club upstairs and poolside which brought in strange and wild people....it made my family feel very uncomfortable as we could see them arriving in the lobby and riding on the elevator. The rooftop area was overrun with partying drunk people and very random scary people! What a shame!
The other thing is the restaurant associated with hotel allowed you to charge your meal to your hotel room but you were not allowed to carry your glass of wine back to your room....weird.
We will not stay here again. There are better choices in Boston.

Room Tip: I would not stay here with children.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TampaFamily5
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear TampaFamily5 -

Thank you for your review and feedback. It's good to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay like the bed comfort, design and location.

We have now designated a hotel-exclusive side of the rooftop reserved solely for hotel guests. As a rule, Mon-Fri from 7a-3p are suggested as family time. Saturday and Sunday afternoons will always be a pool-party atmosphere as our guests are mainly adults visiting on business or pleasure. Our only actual restriction being 21+ exclusively after 8pm daily to avoid children being exposed to adult behavior and language.

Rustic Kitchen is a partnership of ours but operates independently. Yes, we have designed our systems to speak to each other so you can conveniently sign your dinner tab to your guest room, but that still does not allow the liquor license to transfer to the hotel, so carrying alcohol our of their restaurant and into the hotel is a violation of their license and not allowed. I'm sorry for this inconvenicence.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was there, with my family in May when the graduations were gong on. The hotel is perfectly located, with everything a few blocks away. The staff is extremely helpful. The concierge helped us with some of the best restaurants in town and I must say, we loved them all!

Next time I go to Boston, I am definitely staying there itself.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Raghvi -

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience on Trip Advisor. We are delighted you enjoyed the hotel and the staff.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Tim A

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I hosted my best friend's bachelorette party here a few weekends during Pride weekend. For those who have had the pleasure of coordinating a large group of girls to get together for a weekend away from the husbands understand how exhausting it can be.

The Revere hotel was our choice for a group of 20s-30s somethings to hit the town in style. It's modern and in a super convenient location to all the excitement Boston has to offer. We booked well in advance and checked in under a few different names as we had a few different girls coordinating. We had a slight communication with in-house reservations, but in came Tim to the rescue! He straightened everything out and made sure we had 3 rooms near each other for optimal party time adventures. He was our guide to fun! While we walked into the night a little worried that people would hate "THE bachelorette party" (we apologized in advance several times), Tim made us feel right at home to have fun. He was even patient with us before we headed out and played photographer.

The rooms were hip and modern, the staff was amazing, the champagne while checking in, and Tim? I can't recommend this hotel enough. I'm looking forward to staying there whenever I visit Boston. Thanks TIm!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Katie -

Thank for taking the time to write such a nice review - I am delighted to hear Revere Hotel was the perfect backdrop for your weekend.

Tim McCarthy is currently "Employee Of The Month" for his outstanding service and YES Attitude. I am happy to hear he had such a nice effect on your stay.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Tim A

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a very well thought out and managed hotel , lots of nice touches , immaculately clean with good sized rooms with balcony , good us good quality and the staff friendly , just a shame the pool area is ruined by the management letting obnoxious teenage Americans run riot on the roof terrace , I went with my family and felt genuinely uncomfortable up there , kids would not even get into the pool as a result , shame as it ruins a great hotel to the extent I would not stay there again with my family , sort it management , most of people up there not even guests and I'm flabbergasted the management allow this to carry on , or at least they should warn guests there's a frat house on the roof !

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank warren s

Dear Warren -

Thank you for the compliments about your stay as well as your feedback. Saturday and Sunday are definitely a mix of characters at the pool which is extremely popular during the summer months.

A great guideline for Revere Hotel pool area is to plan family time from 7am until 3pm Monday through Friday as Saturday and Sunday tends to be weekend-heavy with a 20-40 something weekend crowd. Your comments are valuable and they have been shared with our GM and Director Of Food and Beverage.

I hope we can welcome you back again - If I can help plan your next stay to make sure you get optimal pool time, I would be happy to be of service.

tanctil@reverehotel.com