“Great service!”

boston
“Great service!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed at the hotel
for a night and loved it! The rooftop lounge/pool was awesome and the service was fast and efficient. Our server, Kayla B was fantastic and was very educated. I can't wait to stay another week in August with my fiancé! I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (685)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

On a whim, because our son was away at camp, my husband and I visited the Revere for two nights over the July 4th holiday. We have stayed at the hotel on a number of occasions with mixed experiences; we loved it at first, then had a disappointing experience that caused us to consider finding another "favorite place" to stay when in Boston. However, with sincere encouragement from the awesome manager, Tim, we gave it another try - and I am SO glad we did.

All the usual stuff I like about the Revere was the same: location, sparkling wine reception, fabulous bath products, huge towels, modern decor. This time, though, our room was one of the best I have encountered anywhere. It was large and really, really nicely decorated; the design was just perfectly modern and fun. Our bed was amazingly comfortable, and the pillows were perfect. We were on the 23rd floor, and our view was spectacular! I will always request a high floor when staying here from now on. We were on the fireworks side of the building and were treated to what felt like the most stunning and private fireworks display ever from our room's balcony; seriously it was a unique and special experience. A gift.

This was the first time we have been at the Revere while the Rooftop has been open. We spent a surreal (aka a "where the h--l are we??" moment) evening on a daybed sipping pricey but strong and delicious drinks in the balmy air. You must try the blueberry vojito and their red sangria is delish. We were definitely the oldest couple on the deck (we are 40 and 50 somethings...) but it was a laid back and accepting crowd. Everyone was just happy. If we had had our 12 year old with us, this would not have been the best scene, but honestly, though it was an adult crowd, it was appropriate and chill; he is a pretty cosmopolitan kid and probably would've loved it. Incidentally, the hotel does a good job advertising to guests that after 8:00 it is an adults only crowd.

Honestly, this was one of the best hotel experiences I have had anywhere. Nothing could have made it better, and I do not say that lightly. I have definitely found my Boston favorite place. I cannot wait to come back!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Josie B
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear Josie -

Thank you for starting my Sunday morning off so nicely. Nothing makes me happier than winning over a loyal guest who previously had some challenges with service. Honest feedback and embracing the opportunity to continue improving is the most important aspect of my job - that and to encourage all the young, inspiring Hoteliers that we hire to accept and strive for nothing but excellence in their daily work-lives which hopefully improves the qualities of their lives overall.

Thank you for all your kind words and for staying another night because you were having such a great time. I look forward to your next email and "surprise trip" into the city for the weekend. We will always take great care of you and your family.

Always at your service,

Tim A.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

3 night stay with son, dtr in law & grandsons. Mgr Claire very gracious & corrected our reservation to suite w/adjoining dbl queen room. Made our visit extra relaxing & comfortable. Great location for walking Boston, easy access to subway for game @ Fenway. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2014
Dear SJacoby -

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star guest experience on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear that Claire was able to assist and insure your rooms were the perfect set-up for your family. Claire has been with Revere Hotel for a year and was quickly promoted to Management team because of her skill and excellent leadership qualities.

I hope we can welcome you back again when you are next in Boston.

Warmest regards,

Williamatown
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at the Revere several times in the last three years. Each experience is better than the last. It is obvious the management is paying attention to their clientele.
We were on an upper floor. The view, room, and decor were all luxurious. This is a great place to stay when experiencing Boston.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Not2Pickyoverall -

Thank you for your review and for your kind words about us taking feedback very seriously. Luckily, our ownership company, Northwood Hospitality, is very committed to constantly making improvements in order to improve our guest's experience and the overall operation of the Hotel. We are currently upgrading the Wireless Service to a 2-tier system, one complimentary with fairly standard speeds and one $10/day offering lightning fast connection. We heard from out guests they they wouldn't mind paying if there was a super-fast option available which allowed us to make an overall improvement and then install a second option which is coming in August.

I would be delighted to assist the next time you are heading to Boston. I can be reach on tanctil@reverehotel.com and would happy to be of service.

Camarillo, California
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is by far the best place we have stayed in while visiting Boston. It's sophisticated but trendy and classy but down-to-earth. The rooms were clean and the amenities were top-notch. The location was superb as we were in walking distance to everything. I highly recommend!

Stayed July 2014
Tim A, Front Office Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear USCFan -

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice 5-star review. It always makes me particularly proud when we get a great review by such an experienced, well-seasoned traveler with so much hotel experience in so many places. It tells me we are on the right track and are delivering a great quality experience to our trusting guests.

I hope we can welcome you back again and please email me directly if I can ever be of service. tanctil@reverehotel.com

Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We found the hotel very impressive and well run. The room was very comfortable. The bathroom was nice. The Skoah products in the shower were awesome! We also loved the welcoming aromatherapy scent of the lobby every time we entered. The rooftop bar was nice. Very overpriced drinks but nice seating, great view and friendly, great looking staff. Same goes for the Emerald Bar. If you are in your 20s it is perfect. Otherwise, a little much. The kids liked the pool too. The location was very convenient to the subway, parks, Back Bay restaurants, Newbury St, etc. We would recommend it and come back for sure!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ArloSachs
Dear Arlo -

Thank you for your great 5-star review. I am happy to hear there was something for your entire family at Revere Hotel.

If you visit again, I would be happy to help arrange your travel details personally. Please feel free to reach out to me on tanctil@reverehotel.com.

Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My luxurious 18th-floor room at the Revere Boston Common had everything I wanted, bar one essential item -- a fridge to keep drinks and food cool during the city's scorching heat. I highly recommend this well-placed hotel, within easy walking distance of the subway, the harbor, and virtually all of Boston's many and beautiful attractions.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view, especially if you select a quiet back (south) room away f...