“The Best of Boston”

Ranked #41 of 83 Hotels in Boston
Wantagh, New York
“The Best of Boston”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

What a summer it has been traveling back and forth from NYC to Boston for work. With my sporadic last minute scheduling, I was not sure if a hotel would be able to accommodate room requests. This was a concern of mine starting this venture but it was quickly eased when I arrived at the Revere.

I want to start off by letting you know how great the staff is at the Revere. They are true professionals of the business.Two members I would like to thank are Luz at the front desk and Tim Director Of Rooms & In-Room Dining, Whenever and whatever I needed, they always went out of there way to make it happen. I don't say this often but they made me feel like I was the only person in the hotel. So nice to receive such personalized attention...it was truly refreshing.

The hotel itself is perfectly located in the heart of the Back Bay. A beautiful area that is a stone throw away from any Boston attraction. The place is spotless and offers wonderful amenities such as a state of the art gym and roof top lounge. What a beautiful view of the city from the rooftop.

If you are deciding to stay at a hotel in Boston, it shouldn't be hard. You must choose the Revere. I did and it was changed my summer from good to great!

- Neil

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Tim A, DIRECTOR OF ROOMS at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Neil -

We are so heartbroken that you've taken an apartment in the city and we won't see you every week. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and make Revere Hotel your home away from home.

From our whole hotel team, we wish you ongoing success in your business and thank you for allowing us the privilege of taking care of you.

Reach out me any time you need my assistance.

tanctil@reverehotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (675)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Treasure Beach, Saint Elizabeth, Jamaica
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Having gone on a few romantic getaways with my husband to stylish, seemingly adult only "boutique hotels" in big cities I was anxious to see how a recent trip with our young children at Revere would play out - but they had a pool, the location was good and the price right -- so we thought to give it a shot. Still I geared up to be the only people with (young) children there, for public areas that would (with oversized modern furniture and fantasy like set up) beg children to touch and explore (when the vibes was that they shouldn't) and dealing with staff who wouldn't know what to think of children. We couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. There were several other families there (with young children), the kids were encouraged (within reason) to slide on the metal couch in the lobby while we checked in/out ("every kid does it") and the staff was very welcoming/patient with the kids, in particular Tim at the front desk who connected with my 5 year old son via his Super Man shirt -- their chat ended in a fist bump. The kids were happy, so we were happy. The room was big enough for a family of four to fit comfortably, breakfast satisfying, the location a short walk from Boston Common and Copley. We never used the pool but was glad to know it was there if we needed it. Only issues we had was a charge we didn't make on the bill which was quickly remedied at check out. Otherwise, I would recommend it for any kind of trip and hope to stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Laura -

Thank you so much for your nice review and for the mention for Tim M. He will be nominated for Associate Of The Month for having a great impact on your stay.

I am delighted your kids enjoyed the property - my team remembers them having lots of fun on the lobby art installation that honestly ONLY children understand and enjoy. Kids gravitate to it and have a ball on it!

I hope we can welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

This year we decided on the Revere Hotel for our annual overnight for my god daughters birthday!! It was great!! The check-in ( Caroline) was sweet and couldn't be more welcoming!! Everyone we spoke with was super nice!!
The location is great, close to everything, on Wednesday nights the hotel has a fashion show located on the roof deck!! That was fun, We relaxed had drinks then went for dinner! The next day we walked the the freedom trail. Loved The Revere we plan on going back in the fall and go see Shear Madness!! We will definitely stay there!!

Stayed August 2014
Tim A, DIRECTOR OF ROOMS at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member -

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, we are delighted to hear that your birthday celebration was a great one and Happy Birthday from the entire staff!

I hope we can make this an annual event and welcome you back next year.

Warm regards,

Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We arrived from Ontario to the Revere hotel for a girl's trip. The location of the hotel and previous reviews were attractive. Can't say enough of our warm welcome by Tim M. who was extremely accommodating and very helpful. He went over and above to ensure that we settled in and were happy with our room and the hotel :) Great amenities and the balcony is a plus. The trolley stop in front was handy and again the location is ideal!! Would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Patricia -

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for your glowing endorsement of Revere Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that Tim M made your stay extra special. He will be nominated for Associate Of The Month for your mention of him and for impacting your experience.

I hope we can welcome you back when you are next in Boston.

tanctil@reverehotel.comn
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 22 August 2014

After LA expected the worst and this Hotel was great .Good amenities ,close to city ,great staff access to restaurants in walking distance ,as well as in house .Two great bars .No complaints Nothing was a problem for the staff

Room Tip: Recommended
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Tim A, DIRECTOR OF ROOMS at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear John -

I'm thrilled that we were impressive and you had a great experience after not having a great one at another hotel. Thank you for your kind comments. I hope when you next visit Boston, we are able to welcome you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The hotel was great and the service was excellent, especially Tim M. He did an unbelievable job and made our stay that much better. Will definitely be back and stay here!!!! We had a great time. The location was perfect as well; right in the middle of everything!!!

• Stayed August 2014
Dear brza -

Thank you so much for your great review and for the mention of Tim M. He will be nominated for Associate of the Month for having an important impact on your overall stay.

I hope we can welcome you back very soon.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Hotel rooms were very comfortable, good size, clean, and come w/ a balcony which is great to have. Location is great for theatre district but a little removed if you like walking to copley sq or newbury st. Arlington Green line is 3 blocks away and Boston Commons is two blocks away. Reception was very friendly and helpful. Decor is post modern but not overbearing the rooms. Would certainly stay there again if the price is right. I prefer the Lenox Hotel for it's location but the price is significantly higher at times.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear bellullabob -

Thank you for your compliments and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I am delighetd you like the renovation and the stylish updates to the hotel and I hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.