“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #41 of 83 Hotels in Boston
virginia
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Awesome accommodations! Close to everything..clean...very modern...felt safe at all times. very quick check in, and the champagne was a plus:) valet parking could use a little improvement retrieving your car for you.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Tim A, DIRECTOR OF ROOMS at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear Konna -

Thank you for your 5-star review and for the constructive feedback about the speediness of our valet team. We will review with them and also take a look at our staffing levels to make sure we are always staffed and no guests wait longer than 10 minutes for their car.

Please let me know if I may ever assist with rates or room reservations.

tanctil@reverehotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (714)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is top class with a great view at the top, but most importantly service is excellent, more specifically one of front desk clerks, Tim M. that dealt with most of my problems was very accommodating and professional. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed August 2014
Dear Joie -

Thank you so much for your great 5-star review and for the mention of Tim McCarthy, one of our star Guest Service Agents. I am delighted he made an impression on your overall experience and I do hope we are fortunate enough to welcome you back when you are next in Boston.

Warm regards,

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Excellent accommodations, clean, modern luxury !!! Everyone at the hotel was excellent and friendly! The presidential suite was amazing!!!! Highly recommend this hotel to all. Close to the wonderful common which offers swam boats and a quick walk to the historical North End or Newburyport street for shopping and nightlife

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Brie -

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. I am delighted that you and your husband enjoyed your courtesy upgrade to the Penthouse.

I hope we can welcome you back soon and please feel free to reach out to me if I may ever assist with rates or room reservations.

Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Upon checking in we were greeted by Tim M. who was professional and friendly, and gave us a glass of champagne. Our room was great, spacious SUPER comfy beds, great bathroom products, clean. The concierge was super helpful with great suggestions. Jenny at the front desk was helpful on our way bout. We have 2 kids 6 & 9 and were worried the hotel would be more geared towards business travlers or singles, everyone was welcoming to us all.

I do have 2 complaints, I couldn't find a separate place to review the roof top bar/restaurant. The service was HORRIBLE AND NON EXSISTENT!! I am wondering if it is owned and run by a completely different company? It does not match the amazing service we experienced from the rest of the hotel. Everyone was not only rude, they seemed mad at all times (we went up there 3 times) they have a menu and bar, and people working there...noone asks to rake orders, although when I asked they said they did have people taking orders. After going to the bar to place my order they wouldn't bring it to me... instead she walked over to tell me my drink was ready. SO WIERD!!! Then when I asked for the check when I was sitting on the chair she said I could walk up to the bar to get it. I am not going to put down a negative for the hotel itself...but beware on this...also the pool is under a roof, and is HEAVILY clorinated too much for me to get in, not too clean either...lots of little floaties, but my kids loved it...

• Stayed August 2014
Tim A, DIRECTOR OF ROOMS at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear bendreview -

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for your detailed feedback on your experience with service at the hotel. Although it is sometimes tough to hear when we miss, it gives us an opportunity to carefully review where we can improve our guest experience.

We actively use all social media to review where we are having success and where we can focus on improving and truly appreciate the feedback you have given us about the Rooftop. Our Rooftop Manager will review your feedback with her team.

Thank you again for your 5-star review and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Chocorua, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed 27 August 2014

What a super location! Walking distance to all sorts of great stuff. Above par service. Tim M. Greeted us and made our stay even better! He is an asset. Room and view were amazing and the pool was a great treat for our son our a hot day in the city. Thank you so much!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Tim A, DIRECTOR OF ROOMS at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Dear Bethany -

Thank you for your 5-star review and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I am so glad Tim M had an impact on your stay with us -- he is truly a Guest Service Specialist and ambassador for the outstanding guest experience.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Pros:
Large, clean rooms
Friendly and attentive staff
GREAT location within walking distance to the Commons, Quincy Market, even Fenway
24 hr room service

Cons:
Pool area is geared for rich, young, jet setters

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Tim A, DIRECTOR OF ROOMS at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Bill -

It was nice trading emails with you and thank you for your previous comments regarding our parking. We take guest feedback very seriously and your feedback allowed us to make improvements to our overall guest experience.

Warm regards,

Wantagh, New York
Reviewed 25 August 2014

What a summer it has been traveling back and forth from NYC to Boston for work. With my sporadic last minute scheduling, I was not sure if a hotel would be able to accommodate room requests. This was a concern of mine starting this venture but it was quickly eased when I arrived at the Revere.

I want to start off by letting you know how great the staff is at the Revere. They are true professionals of the business.Two members I would like to thank are Luz at the front desk and Tim Director Of Rooms & In-Room Dining, Whenever and whatever I needed, they always went out of there way to make it happen. I don't say this often but they made me feel like I was the only person in the hotel. So nice to receive such personalized attention...it was truly refreshing.

The hotel itself is perfectly located in the heart of the Back Bay. A beautiful area that is a stone throw away from any Boston attraction. The place is spotless and offers wonderful amenities such as a state of the art gym and roof top lounge. What a beautiful view of the city from the rooftop.

If you are deciding to stay at a hotel in Boston, it shouldn't be hard. You must choose the Revere. I did and it was changed my summer from good to great!

- Neil

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Neil -

We are so heartbroken that you've taken an apartment in the city and we won't see you every week. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and make Revere Hotel your home away from home.

From our whole hotel team, we wish you ongoing success in your business and thank you for allowing us the privilege of taking care of you.

Reach out me any time you need my assistance.